Archived Being rehired within 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inboundbeast

ETL SE
Couldn’t find a thread on this but correct me if there is one, has anyone been rehired at spot within 60 days of termination at another location? Or is spot pretty true to this 60 day rehire policy?

A TM that is rehires within I believe it’s 90 days is considered a reinstatement. It’s not impossible or unheard of. But it’s a little bit different of a process, something HR would likely have to look up to do since they’re also not common.

They would likely have called HROC to get your termination code and probably reached out to your last store to see what you knew and any more information they felt like sharing. (Think of a reinstatement as somewhere between a rehire and a transfer.)

Got reinstated within 30 days, still retained all my vacation hours and Health Benefits. Not sure if was standard though because I had a special relationship with the store I ended up at.

I quit my store on a good note (i think) due to personal reasons and got a new job at another retailer but i’ve missed target just not some of my leadership... so i applied at the next closest store.. the ETL HR there used to be my ETL though and we had a good relationship so i guess we’ll see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back