Archived Being Scheduled Outside of Pay Grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever seen someone so opposed to potential for promotion... You do know that promotions are a GOOD thing right?....

Bottom line is, you bust your ass you get paid well. Stop complaining about having to have a little bit of "extra responsibility" (which is a joke as far as GSA goes) and suck it up, do the work, earn your promotion. Or just frig off, tell your ETL you NEVER want to go anywhere in your job/life and continue biding your time as a cashier. Wont make any difference to them, they'll just find someone else with some drive and motivation to do it.

That sounds like a nightmare. A nightmare where I give up my time and energy to a position for .50 pay raise in a company that doesn't even have the decency to ask if I'm comfortable taking on a role for which I was not trained instead of focusing on school (and gettin' the heck outta retail because it's just a part time job while I start a CAREER) just because "promotion is a GOOD thing".

That sounds like a nightmare. A nightmare where I give up my time and energy to a position for .50 pay raise in a company that doesn't even have the decency to ask if I'm comfortable taking on a role for which I was not trained instead of focusing on school (and gettin' the heck outta retail because it's just a part time job while I start a CAREER) just because "promotion is a GOOD thing".
So true!,
It's only a promotion if I get paid for my more responsibility, it's slave work and abuse if i dont. They do that to people they beleive that can get over on. Let's face it, if they can get GSA work out of you for$12, why should they pay you more, it's not a partnership, its a opposition. Us against them, them against us 😠 (sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back