Archived Benefits in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started back at Target after a 6month break and am currently having to wait again for my benefits to take in effect, which I was aware. But my question is do they roll the benefits "package" out twice a year or is it effective as soon as you reach 6months? I know its a confusing question, but 6months from now will be November and benefits took in last time in Jan for me. But January rolls out the Obamacare which is hindering my other job cutting benefits from non-fulltimers.

Doesn't matter really, target is axing benefits next year too. You have to "earn" your base coverage now. If you smoke, you might as well give up, because I have a feeling smokers are really going to get the shaft by spot, come next year.

Doesn't matter really, target is axing benefits next year too. You have to "earn" your base coverage now. If you smoke, you might as well give up, because I have a feeling smokers are really going to get the shaft by spot, come next year.

WTF? Earn base coverage? What are they doing?

WTF? Earn base coverage? What are they doing?

Showing us just how little they care.

I could be wrong but they will probably require a physical and basic blood work (preventative care, covered at 100%) so they don't have to send people out to do a health screening. That's fine with me since those people were idiots anyway and their equipment never worked right. They didn't even show up this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back