Archived Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was told I'm guaranteed benefits until sometime around 2018 according to TargetPayAndBenefits.com Live chat support. I received my cards for everything in the mail.

The cost of my benefits are $55.26, so i would just be able to work for that equivalent amount and be fine?
What would happen if i didn't work enough to reach that $55?

My goal basically is to take full LOA but i realized i can't... right?

So i was told I'm guaranteed benefits until sometime around 2018 according to TargetPayAndBenefits.com Live chat support. I received my cards for everything in the mail.

The cost of my benefits are $55.26, so i would just be able to work for that equivalent amount and be fine?
What would happen if i didn't work enough to reach that $55?
It would take only about 5 or 6 hours a week to cover premiums.

In the off chance you don't make enough to cover the premiums, you just write a check to cover the difference. My wifes job has lots of down time and that's what we do when she's off.

Answer taken from another thread.

Good find @garbage, if you don't make enough for them to deduct they will invoice you for the rest.
Oh so I could take LOA and just pay for it?

My ETL-HR wanted me to work one day a week because when I came back from educational LOA he said it was easier just to do one day a week. If I can do that where I just pay for it.... interesting. Thank You!

I think Hewitt might have a proper answer for you if you call and ask what would happen to your insurance if you potentially went on LOA.

Oh so I could take LOA and just pay for it?

My ETL-HR wanted me to work one day a week because when I came back from educational LOA he said it was easier just to do one day a week. If I can do that where I just pay for it.... interesting. Thank You!

Yeah, I am not one hundred percent sure if you can go on LOA and still get regular insurance. That is a great question for your ETL HR.

DC's may be different but you can go on LOA and still get full benefits. What I'm worried for you is if you're on LOA then u shouldn't be reporting for work until you're off LOA. Unless you're getting FMLA that's a different subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back