Benefits Mental health benefits

I’m sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong place.
Aren’t we supposed to have access to mental health services online? I’m not talking about the free 5 visits with a therapist. I think it was free visits via phone including texting. Does anyone know about this?

I’m sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong place.
Aren’t we supposed to have access to mental health services online? I’m not talking about the free 5 visits with a therapist. I think it was free visits via phone including texting. Does anyone know about this?
Target's insurance covers in-network therapy 100% with no co-pay! You get an unlimited amount of therapy! This has completely changed my life since I started doing it last year! I'm also seeing a psychiatrist for meds and those sessions are also covered completely. This is exactly what I did: I called the number on the back of my insurance card and asked them I was looking for in-network mental therapy, and they helped guide me to a huge list of them that are completely covered. Since Covid, 90% of these therapy sessions are remote, so you don't have to leave home.

You can also try to do everything they do to try and help you find a doctor by going here: https://www.bluecrossmn.com/find-doctor
but it can all be confusing. I hope this all helps.

Spring health.
springhealth.com/target
Team Member Life Resources provided by Spring Health is available at no cost to team members and all household members.
Unlimited dedicated guidance and support
Your Care Navigator is a licensed clinician who will answer questions, help you find the right therapist, and check in with you along the way.
Therapy - 8 therapy appointments each benefits plan year.
Coaching - 8 coaching appointments to support your personal, health, relationship, or parenting goals.
Unlimited self-guided exercises
Moments are self-guided exercises that can help you manage stress, calm anxiety, beat burnout, improve sleep, and more.

I went to counseling for depression years ago and it helped a lot.

To be perfectly honest 8 therapy and 8 coaching appointments isn't very many.

However you could maybe use those up and be able to keep the same counselor but just have to pay the rest.

Good luck.

We can start a conversation if you want.

Back