Archived Best Coupon you have ever got from Red Magazine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best one I remember seeing was $50 dollars off a keurig coffee maker a few months ago. They were all torn off within like 3 days after the magazines were put in the break room. WBU ?

Free loaf of MP bread.
Those were gone the first day the mag set out

Last edited:
40% off dyson back in 2010.... I don't think we sold a single dyson to guest and until all the coupons were used up. My whole store was using those up and that was back in the day of the pharmacy rewards to!!!

I seem to remember that they wen on sale on week of that coupon and people were getting the $4-500 ones for 1 something!

The best ones were for free stuff like candy bars and the like. Our old HR team member used to cut them all out of the Red Magazine and then would would hand to out like prizes to different team members.

40% off dyson back in 2010.... I don't think we sold a single dyson to guest and until all the coupons were used up. My whole store was using those up and that was back in the day of the pharmacy rewards to!!!

I seem to remember that they wen on sale on week of that coupon and people were getting the $4-500 ones for 1 something!

I sold a Dyson to a TM when we had the coupon this year. She ended up paying maybe $120 after the coupon, TM discount, a good-sized gift card, and the 5% from her Red Card.

dyson one! My brother thought i was the best sister when i gave it to him for a wedding present.

Dyson 40% off! It came out just as the 5% everyday was introduced plus I had a 10% card I had earned plus tm discount..was under $200. Best $ ever spent! Love my dyson!

Electronics coupons those were always good and I think they had Starbucks once if I am not mistaken.

I used the Dyson one too...had a bunch of gift cards, the 5% PR disc, 10% TM disc, 5% RC disc, ended up being <$200 for the $499 one. AFA the ones on the magazine now, I couldn't tell you because someone rips them off within a day of the magazine coming out. HR has tried "holding back" some of them and only putting out a few a week, but they're STILL gone. The only time I've EVER seen all of the coupons was when I've gotten the magazine at my house :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back