Archived Best Practice for Instant Substitutions in Softlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obx

Im confused, I thought you couldnt leave Rain Check on Tables/Bras?? Can you?

We do not, but we will offer a raincheck to the guest. You can VIBE them with an appropriate substitution. (another shirt, bra, etc. at the same discount - will have to be done at the register.)

ok, so do you put a rain check up?

Only put up rainchecks for socks, underwear and undershirts. No bra's or clothes. If the guest wants a raincheck, someone from softlines can get them one BUT Brand or In-stocks don't do it.

You can set them up but you aren't scored for it and it's very tedious so best practice says not to do it. Rarejem: you shouldn't be offering substitutions across departments though.

You can set them up but you aren't scored for it and it's very tedious so best practice says not to do it. Rarejem: you shouldn't be offering substitutions across departments though.

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't think that I said that. Substitutions have to be made from the same department.

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't think that I said that. Substitutions have to be made from the same department.

You can VIBE them with an appropriate substitution. (another shirt, bra, etc. at the same discount - will have to be done at the register.)

.. sounded like you were saying if you're out of stock on a shirt you could sub a bra. misunderstood i suppose.

You can VIBE them with an appropriate substitution. (another shirt, bra, etc. at the same discount - will have to be done at the register.)

.. sounded like you were saying if you're out of stock on a shirt you could sub a bra. misunderstood i suppose.

Yep...that's why I said "appropriate substitution".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back