Archived Best Practice pulling items and where they are left at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an automatic coaching at my store. If the person is on some other kind of corrective action, then this offense could be applied and the next action could be taken.

Another question is there a way to see who was the person who pulled something from a location and how many they subtracted?

I know you can go to item search, scan UPC, hit the book on upper hand side, then instocks option. It will tell you what time it was pulled. Then, you check the cameras from there. I think there is a report that ap can run by dpci & get the same info.

At my store... No one would notice or care, .... Is that right.... No, but whatever, most of us are just trying to make it through 8 hours however we can. I tend to ignore the small stuff to keep from losing my mind. I'm over being in anyone's business but mine. I follow the rules and if other people don't, I just wait till they get caught and stay out of it (not if it's something extreme, but for the most part)
I just don't make enough money, get recognized or respected enough to worry about two pairs of trendy headphones. People who steal, steal, regardless of locks.
If I'm worried about something small in my stockroom I'd rather worry about it being cleaned up and organized, my dang baby food placed where it should be and back stock done. I'm sure other people would care more about the 24.99 possible loss if the headphones went missing, I just can't bring myself to care when I just ate popcorn for dinner.

Ramen noodles, tunafish or chicken, loaf of beard, peanut butter & jelly, slice cheese, lettuce & fresh fruit, are inexpensive foods that can a long way during the week. I have been down that road, I know that feeling. I decided one day after being laid off years ago, that won't happen again. I decided to save my money & cutback on partying every night after work. You can reach for change, just decide to.

I'm sure other people would care more about the 24.99 possible loss if the headphones went missing said:
I believe Dr Dre headphones are at least a $100 each.

STL has been prowling the backroom all week and fussing about labels facing out in the backroom. He has been saying, (over and over and over) that he can pull up a report and see who touched the box in question last. So there is a way, I just don't know how to do it.

I believe Dr Dre headphones are at least a $100 each.

STL has been prowling the backroom all week and fussing about labels facing out in the backroom. He has been saying, (over and over and over) that he can pull up a report and see who touched the box in question last. So there is a way, I just don't know how to do it.

the 299 ones are what im talking about but still..

There's a report on AP Zone to see who subtracted/pulled an item out of a stockroom location. The backroom detail report only shows who STO's an item in, and only for the past 15 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back