Archived Best Team Survey - results?

Has your store shared anything about the BTS results with your TMs?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 104 92.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as a TL, the BTS data i was shown was only broken down to the rollup department level. (General Merchandise, Food and Beverage, Service and Engagement, Specialty Sales, ETL, TL/VM

you can be assured that it is truly anonymous

THIS ^

It really is anonymous, do you really think your superiors have access to when and at what computer you took it at? No one cares about it anyway. The only thing that’s actually important is the participation % at the store level.

They finally went over some of this with us today. Called like 5-6 of us in at a time and shared the results and asked for feedback/guesses as to why our results were what they were (lol sure like I'm gonna tell you here).
At least they had expired Archer Farms snacks in the training room.

I wished the stores were required to post a detail report of the results. I rather see it in black and white than have those who where rated tell me we what the results are. Other than team leads I don't think anyone else has told the resuts. I hAve asked HR and was told " we will be having chat sessions "

I wished the stores were required to post a detail report of the results. I rather see it in black and white than have those who where rated tell me we what the results are. Other than team leads I don't think anyone else has told the resuts. I hAve asked HR and was told " we will be having chat sessions "
They have scheduled the Style team for half-hour HR meetings next week, it must be to go over the results.

It was in the store weekly communication. This is the week they are supposed to share results with the team. Haven't heard anything about it at my store though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back