Archived Best Team Survey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The questions on what I think about the DTL are stupid. Of course I can't answer anything besides "neither disagree or agree" or leave them blank. Anything else would be dishonest because I've met her exactly once for three seconds!

Took mine today. Luckily no one was hovering over me so I could answer honestly. Really needs to be a comment section though.

I'm curious of those that are giving negative feedback on the survey, have you talked to your leads about your issues? Have you gone to your HR because your leads wont listen?

This might be the TL in me speaking but honestly how can they know your unhappy if you dont tell them. If you have told them and went through the proper channels and nothing was done, then by all means answer negatively on your survey. This year they mean business with these surveys some people WILL lose their jobs over them. I for one do not want to lose my job because some TM decided today was the day he wanted me to get it but everytime I have gone to them, "No problem all is good", if you have issue you should speak up. Some of the complaints I hear are things that your TL and ETL cant do a thing about, so why endanger their jobs over that.

Speaking up often leads to being retaliated against. Most Target leadership doesn't seem to appreciate constructive criticism or small concerns that are perceived as whining. Some TLs and ETL are approachable, some are not.

I wish it was able to separate your TLs. One of mine is fantastic, and the others have a lot to improve on, but it's collective so I was conflicted.

Even the ETLs you think you can talk to will tell your ETL and she will bring it up in front of other TMs.

I wish it was able to separate your TLs. One of mine is fantastic, and the others have a lot to improve on, but it's collective so I was conflicted.

I grade the lowest, weak links spoil it for everyone.

I ended up doing that too, but I wish there was a better way to recognize the good one besides Vibe cards.

I know. I have said give the TM's the comments back. So I can be specific but no. They want people to give the benefit cause of that. Don't fall for it.

Was sent to to my survey today, even being behind on tasks, due to vibe.

I strongly agreed with everything about my store and team being positive, because they are, and strongly slammed corporate as being out of touch, not paying enough, and offering no benefits.

Seriously!? Can you believe they asked us if we were satisfied with our "benefits"? Unless you are full time, benefits consist ENTIRELY of a 10% discount, extra 5% if you get a redcard.

Wonder what we'll find out Gregg's benefits for leaving are. Probably $30M parachute, full healthcare for life, that sort of thing.

Fair's fair?

I love that I have to answer the salesfloor section and my TL is in logistics. Go Instocks.

I know! I've worked six roles under six team leaders for the past half year, depending on where they want me to be. I don't even know who my official TL is. It depends on the day.

I grade the lowest, weak links spoil it for everyone.

If the store doesn't make its metrics because of others, then our own raise suffers, so it's the same concept here...if one TL is bad, then they both get graded down.

I did my survey today. Didn't do it last year. I work in backroom but one of the GSTLs Sat down next to me while I was filling out mine and I made a comment about how I think we all know how these are going to end up and she just laughed and agreed. Everyone at my store is pretty unhappy and we are known throughout our district as a really really tough store. My question is how much do these surveys actually change things? Do they really improve anything in the long run?

I did my survey today. Didn't do it last year. I work in backroom but one of the GSTLs Sat down next to me while I was filling out mine and I made a comment about how I think we all know how these are going to end up and she just laughed and agreed. Everyone at my store is pretty unhappy and we are known throughout our district as a really really tough store. My question is how much do these surveys actually change things? Do they really improve anything in the long run?

From what I have seen, Nope.

Actually I take that back, they see what works and make sure to fuck it up.

I strongly agreed with everything about my store and team being positive, because they are, and strongly slammed corporate as being out of touch, not paying enough, and offering no benefits.

Seriously!? Can you believe they asked us if we were satisfied with our "benefits"? Unless you are full time, benefits consist ENTIRELY of a 10% discount, extra 5% if you get a redcard.

Wonder what we'll find out Gregg's benefits for leaving are. Probably $30M parachute, full healthcare for life, that sort of thing.

Fair's fair?
All they give part timers now is that dental insurance. I almost wish I could've taken the survey. No, wait, no, I don't. That would mean I still worked there. Never mind.......forget I said anything.......o_O

Do they still ask if you have the equipment needed to perform your job? That one always scored one of the worst for the TM survey. That and amount of work you are expected to do.

On days when I go in at 6, I usually go on a equipment scavenger hunt. Fitting room, bakery, and meat seem to think they can hide PDAs. The excuse is "we forgot to turn it in".

Fair's fair?

Try $68 million.

I hope the equipment questions lead to something. It seems like everyone's running short of PDAs and walkies, every Target everywhere.

Do they force us into these surveys to make us feel longing for what they should provide us with in the first place, then announce in a week or two that we suddenly have been granted the exact amount of equipment we dreamed of all along? To keep us satisfied at no more cost than they were willing to incur anyway? And make us think someone has listened?

(If corporate has listened, corporate has laughed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back