Black Friday Hours

Any news as to when we open on Black Friday?

What about overnights?

Our store had the form for your Q4 availability but I don't know anyone that did it.

This was just what my ETL told me when I asked about Thanksgiving at my store and I don't know about the whole company, but he said that nobody would be there Thanksgiving and that people would come in at midnight on friday to work truck/fulfillment and that they may do an earlier than 8 am opening but I imagine that any concrete information regarding it would have been released in the November planner that came out a few days ago

When I was hired last week, they had us do the Q4 availability form, they didn't give much information other then there will be a volunteer sheet for people to be able to sign up for.

Wasn't last year's Black Friday schedule great? The one good thing about the Year of Covid's Arrival.

If we get a truck that day, which would be no surprise, I hope it's an overnight shift. When we did that a couple years ago, it was sweet - quiet, no guests, could take the middle of the aisle and be in no one's way. Totally worth throwing my sleep schedule out of wack.

Wasn't last year's Black Friday schedule great? The one good thing about the Year of Covid's Arrival.

If we get a truck that day, which would be no surprise, I hope it's an overnight shift. When we did that a couple years ago, it was sweet - quiet, no guests, could take the middle of the aisle and be in no one's way. Totally worth throwing my sleep schedule out of wack.
What was your store's hours last Black Friday?

What was your store's hours last Black Friday?
Not sure I remember exactly, but I think it was regular hours on Wednesday, no one scheduled at all for Thursday, and an earlier-than-usual start on Friday for fulfillment. But not crazy-early. I don't work fulfillment and actually had Thursday and Friday off - now THAT was crazy!

For my store we take double truck Tuesday into Wednesday and inbound comes back at 6pm for the double and out by midnight . No one works on Thursday and inbound and flex goes in Thursday into Friday at 12:01 am.

Black Friday ad:

Meh. I hope people aren't falling all over themselves for this. Most of these sales have already happened previously and.... IDK. Just not impressed. Hopefully no one else is either so it's not too bad lol

Back