Archived Black out days/ pink block days? (basically days you 'cant' take off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!
Im pretty new to target. I was wondering if anyone knew when the black out days/ pink block days (I think someone called them pink block days at work?) or aka the busiest days of the year?
Thanks for your help ahead of time!

Im a tm so hopefully it wont be a problem. Does scheduling happen every other Thursday?
Thanks for the welcome btw :)

If you're within the sales floor work center, it could be a problem. Otherwise, I am not sure.

Im a tm so hopefully it wont be a problem. Does scheduling happen every other Thursday?
Thanks for the welcome btw :)

It depends on your availiblity. Max system will scheduled you, base on needs, then etl/tl edits are done. Asking for days off, should be requested at least 2 to 3 weeks in advance on max, in ehr. Then, approved or denied by your etl. If there is a holiday involved, the sooner, the better. Otherwise, it could be denied. Ask your tl, etl or hr for additional details.
I hope this helps!

At our store, no request for the day off for black friday will be accepted. Roll of the dice whether you will be scheduled or not.

does anyone know when the back to school days are for target? (like when its really busy)

At my store, we used to have the two weeks around Christmas blacked out, but now the only day that's blacked out is Black Friday. Everything else is first come, first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back