Archived Blackhawk displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up receivers a third part freight line just brought me 4 pallets of displays foe giftcards. What's bad about this is 2 are extra wide and at the maximum height to put in the steel. The other 2 are too tall to put in steel. Just love trying to find places for odd size pallets. Wish I had a storage trailer.

One of the few times I'm glad we have that stupid trailer taking up a dock.

Does anyone know if Blackhawk is coming in to set these fixtures in Entertainment or is it a plano responsibility?

We haven't gotten them yet, but I don't see how it would be too big to put in the steel. If the pallet of those big baskets could go up, I bet these can go up too.

They set the same time as electronic reset. There's a redwire for the PMT about giftcards fixtures. I viewed it and I understand it to say the store has to set them. I got about 8 boxes of gift cards from fedex for the reset.

Oh next week then great

Our storage trailer is falling apart. The floor is rotting and has holes in it. We can't store anything in it and I don't think its even street legal with all the rust on the wheels. So it just sits there unused.

Heads up receivers a third part freight line just brought me 4 pallets of displays foe giftcards. What's bad about this is 2 are extra wide and at the maximum height to put in the steel. The other 2 are too tall to put in steel. Just love trying to find places for odd size pallets. Wish I had a storage trailer.
ours are on the floor because of that reason.

I haven’t heard anything about it unless it’s not happening at my store. My plano guys tend to keep to themselves unless I bring something up or they need a hand though.

Is Blackhawk supposed to come set up the displays? We still have two pallets up in the steel.

Whoever does the entertainment set is supposed to setup the new giftcards. One of the pogs is completely unreasonable though, had to really cram those cards on there.

Not sure why I even bothered, it's not like the electronics TMs give a damn about keeping the GCs stocked.

Whoever does the entertainment set is supposed to setup the new giftcards. One of the pogs is completely unreasonable though, had to really cram those cards on there.

Not sure why I even bothered, it's not like the electronics TMs give a damn about keeping the GCs stocked.
I do give a damn about gift cards. Easy attachments for us.

My large 7 section Gift card display, didn't come with ANY fixtures. (not even to secure it to the wall). What a fun time that was.

That's what most of our pog team was working on last week. I don't think they finished but there definitely didn't seem to be any empty spaces that were 7 sections long. Or any empty spaces except on the licensed merch wall.

That's what most of our pog team was working on last week. I don't think they finished but there definitely didn't seem to be any empty spaces that were 7 sections long. Or any empty spaces except on the licensed merch wall.

It wasnt 7 four foot sections, it was a display that concaved to give it 7 seperate sections.

It sounds like they didn't finish. If you have the two large pallets with ~6 4-foot black cabinets, you should be getting an entire aisle of gift cards. The presentation team has to set and push the entire thing plus the new gift card endcap fixtures. Blackhawk just helps maintain it when/if they feel like visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back