Archived Blackhawk displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally put ours up last night. Kept waiting to see if Blackhawk was coming ... no answer. Pallets kept getting in the way and shuffling from here to there (small store with no outside or offsite storage) so we finally bit the bullet and put them up last night. Felt like I had gift cards coming out my yazoo by the end of the night.

I do give a damn about gift cards. Easy attachments for us.

Exactly! I mentioned this to an Electronics TL and TMs ... they simply shrugged their shoulders all "meh". We're almost the lowest in the district on attachments.

We finally put ours up last night. Kept waiting to see if Blackhawk was coming ... no answer. Pallets kept getting in the way and shuffling from here to there (small store with no outside or offsite storage) so we finally bit the bullet and put them up last night. Felt like I had gift cards coming out my yazoo by the end of the night.

Exactly! I mentioned this to an Electronics TL and TMs ... they simply shrugged their shoulders all "meh". We're almost the lowest in the district on attachments.

Really it's less about attachments outside of the reservation cards for video games, and more about entertainment sales... Mmb may be down, but some of that should be made up for in GC sales.

Gift cards are the easiest attachment & batteries are 2nd best. Keep them full, when possible.

What? You don't just keep the batteries in tubs in the electronics stockroom perpetually while all of the battery stations are empty?

Probably doesn't help that we trashed the checklane rolling rack for batteries. ETL-GE thought it was "ugly".

Gift cards are the easiest attachment & batteries are 2nd best. Keep them full, when possible.

Every year they sent us cards for places like Cracker Barrel and Steak and Shake. We don't have those in Southern CA.

I sold a ton of gift cards, by mentioning that they were an extra 5% off with the Red Card. How do people not know that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back