Archived Bonuses and Payroll Goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
After hearing god and everyone whine about making payroll and flex hour and jesus christ who cares for all of last month, i'm curious ... how do the so-called etl-bonuses work with regard to payroll goals?

From what I was told off-handedly last month, at the beginning of last year, we were wildly over on payroll, because we had no STL to give a crap. When our STL got there and got settled, then our payroll all of a sudden became close to number one in the group. This leads me to believe that the ETLs don't get squat for making payroll and they just do it for the same reason the TMs ask for REDCards: because someone higher than them gets a bonus for it and makes them care enough to keep the higher ups off their backs.

Found the post: http://thebreakroom.org/index.php?threads/how-much-is-an-etl-bonus-typically.3043/page-2#post-50820

There is a pretty hefty bonus for the STL if their store is a golden contribution store. This means that they 1) Meet payroll for the year 2) Meet sales for the year 3) Have a green operational score on DTK

You actually have to do that every month, not just yearly.

I.E. - Back 1,000,000 hours payroll, beat yearly sales goal by (Dr. Evil voice) ONE MILLION DOLLARS, and get store score above 100... then be .00000001% below on each in December = Not a Golden Contributor.

It ain't easy gettin' that GC.

Last edited:
Yea, my store was a Golden Contributor for 12 months under one STL.
That means you're making sales every month so everything is pretty smooth when it comes down to hours.

So, given those impossible metrics, it's a wonder STLs care about payroll after the first month when they miss sales.

So, given those impossible metrics, it's a wonder STLs care about payroll after the first month when they miss sales.

They can also get raked over the coals for not meeting payroll by their boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back