Boy in Target overnight

I suppose you could very easily hide behind boxes of diapers, or toilet paper (kids have built forts before)....We once had 2 12 yo girls hiding behind diapers once (not overnight). I mean, I'm no lead, and I don't know what procedure is, but could you just not hide behind product as such? the diaper or toilet paper walls? Unless you moved product, looking down the aisle you would not see someone.
That's actually happened before. Despite the theft, there was nothing in the news about any kind of disaplinary action towards anyone who worked at that store.

Last edited:
We've had 5 ETLs quit since November and the SD is still here...
We just got one TL last year and they just put in their 2 weeks

Not as bad as your store but I notice TLs don't tend to last long here. They appear to be incapable of hiring HR ETLs that aren't complete assholes though, I never get friendly with HR TMs because they never last very long

We've had 5 ETLs quit since November and the SD is still here...

We just got one TL last year and they just put in their 2 weeks

Not as bad as your store but I notice TLs don't tend to last long here. They appear to be incapable of hiring HR ETLs that aren't complete assholes though, I never get friendly with HR TMs because they never last very long
Right before Modernization my store had all three dayside Backroom TLs and two receivers quit over the course of a few months because of the impossible demands their micromanaging ETL. Nobody in senior management cared, and guess who kept their job?

Right before Modernization my store had all three dayside Backroom TLs and two receivers quit over the course of a few months because of the impossible demands their micromanaging ETL. Nobody in senior management cared, and guess who kept their job?
How much work experience did that ETL have?

Just Target, somewhere else, or none?

Our original HR ETL was cool, experienced and level headed. He moved on. The rest have all been ditzy recent grads with no experience except their ability to lead baseless air-head team cheers.

Our original HR ETL was cool, experienced and level headed. He moved on. The rest have all been ditzy recent grads with no experience except their ability to lead baseless air-head team cheers.
All the ETLs we've had since I've been here have been middle aged women who are masters of making you feel like an idiot for asking any questions

How much work experience did that ETL have?

Just Target, somewhere else, or none?
That ETL had been with Target basically forever, something like 25 years and had been bounced all over the district. When this ETL left our store, to the relief of all, I was told they went to another smaller store as their STL (would be SD now) but they returned to our store a couple of years later as ETL-Log. Would love to have heard that story. Would also love to know how they managed to keep their job while their subordinates were continually fleeing the toxicity, but that’s Spot, I guess.🙄

That ETL had been with Target basically forever, something like 25 years and had been bounced all over the district. When this ETL left our store, to the relief of all, I was told they went to another smaller store as their STL (would be SD now) but they returned to our store a couple of years later as ETL-Log. Would love to have heard that story. Would also love to know how they managed to keep their job while their subordinates were continually fleeing the toxicity, but that’s Spot, I guess.🙄
I think we have the same ETL. Just joking but fr they've been moved around 5 stores now and they moved 'em to another ETL job here.

Wait there was no overnight team? We have one at my store.
Someone can correct me if I'm totally wrong, but I believe I remember seeing that in order for a store to have an overnight team (not just 4am inbound), they need to meet a certain sales requirement per year - I want to say it's 100M

Someone can correct me if I'm totally wrong, but I believe I remember seeing that in order for a store to have an overnight team (not just 4am inbound), they need to meet a certain sales requirement per year - I want to say it's 100M
Well we are not near that lol. I think we were $65m in 2022 and $59m last year. We might be the busiest store in our district though.

Back