Archived Breaking ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's become apparent that some pogs (especially at the end of their set life) can not be untied through MyWork. Does anyone know how to break these ties?

If you tie a new POG to the same location will it not prompt to untie the old POG? I haven't run across this problem yet.
Sometimes big red basket pogs and amplified gifting pogs do this but that’s only because they are moved around and tied to other areas of the store.. these should be untied before you reset them.

I only had it happen once, and what I did to get it to break was tie some other POG to the exact aisle and section location. I assume you have already tried that before coming here, but that's the only way I've ever had it work.

Edit: obligatory, then tied that one POG back to where it was supposed to be, lol

Last edited:
I only had it happen once, and what I did to get it to break was tie some other POG to the exact aisle and section location. I assume you have already tried that before coming here, but that's the only way I've ever had it work.

Edit: obligatory, then tied that one POG back to where it was supposed to be, lol

That's the only way I've been able to do it.

Guess I could use a pog that I know doesn't change often (like the bag sidecaps for checklanes) as my go-to tiebreaker. Then if something happens and I forget to break it or retie it elsewhere nobody would probably ever notice since there is never any pulls associated with it. 👌🏻

I had this issue with side caps a couple months ago. I just had to tie over the existing pogs to untie the old ones.

On a slightly related note, anyone have pogs untie themselves and disappear? I’ve had a couple aisles just disappear the past few months. They eventually come back but sometimes I can go weeks without noticing

I had this issue with side caps a couple months ago. I just had to tie over the existing pogs to untie the old ones.

On a slightly related note, anyone have pogs untie themselves and disappear? I’ve had a couple aisles just disappear the past few months. They eventually come back but sometimes I can go weeks without noticing
We've had that happen in automotive and luggage lately.

Do you have a new presentation TL by any chance? We have had this problem at my store repeatedly. I was told by our old plano TL that it has something to do with metrics. I really don't know the full details. But, I was told that if they don't get the revisions done for the week they can do something in the system to make it look like they got it done. The consequence of doing that is that the entire POG gets untied. It's apparently a gigantic pain in the ass to fix. It's also a gigantic pain in the ass for flex fill as everything on that POG will come across epick as unlocated in the general area of the store. So much fun to have an item you need to pick located in "KITCHENWARE."

It was a big enough issue at my store that I went to the SD about it and got that shit stopped.

OMG yes. Automotive and now the toy aisles. Upon re-tie autofills are out of control depending on how long the aisle was untied.

OMG yes. Automotive and now the toy aisles. Upon re-tie autofills are out of control depending on how long the aisle was untied.

Oh god it's happening to toy aisles? New set or old?

I noticed an automotive aisle was untied a while back. I just assumed someone hit the wrong button in the zebra and didn't notice. That's scary if that's happening by itself in lots of stores to random aisles.

Any easy way to check that? Do they show on that report that shows pogs that should be tied but aren't?

Anyone else have items that are NOP but have an upcoming pog of like 10/6 and when you click on the POG it doesn’t actually exist on the mydevice?

Anyone else have items that are NOP but have an upcoming pog of like 10/6 and when you click on the POG it doesn’t actually exist on the mydevice?
Yes!
I think it is because the new pogs aren't fully in the system yet? Like the toys pogs for this week didn't drop in til about 3 weeks or so ago. Maybe as we get closer to 10/6 there will be an actual pog there?

Yes!
I think it is because the new pogs aren't fully in the system yet? Like the toys pogs for this week didn't drop in til about 3 weeks or so ago. Maybe as we get closer to 10/6 there will be an actual pog there?
Hopefully... I’ve just never seen them pop in this early. Also freight flow it’s typically this early for October Pogs. Im a flow center store I im able to sweep eaches. I’ve just swept most of the stuff back

Hopefully... I’ve just never seen them pop in this early. Also freight flow it’s typically this early for October Pogs. Im a flow center store I im able to sweep eaches. I’ve just swept most of the stuff back
With the new my work pog system you can see untied pogs like a month in advance almost. It’s also nice to see see what truant pogs are floating in each area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back