Pricing and Presentation Pog Revision Trapping

So, the past couple weeks and upcoming weeks; the presentation workload is like 80% revisions.

Which means the transition will come in unmarked (no locations, can't pre-tie revisions). This leads to pallets of poorly sorted transition that either is a huge pain to push or a mix of anything regardless the location as long as it's all in the same set week.

And if it gets backstocked (looking at repack transitional stuff), it doesn't come out in the pulls like past revisions would (i.e., new items would come out in revision pulls, but carry forward would need to be EXF'd). It's showing a filled on-floor count preventing the pull. 😑

I'm not even sure how to EXF with MyDay honestly.

Leads or anyone, what guidance do you have to counter this and reclaim productive work?

So, the past couple weeks and upcoming weeks; the presentation workload is like 80% revisions.

Which means the transition will come in unmarked (no locations, can't pre-tie revisions). This leads to pallets of poorly sorted transition that either is a huge pain to push or a mix of anything regardless the location as long as it's all in the same set week.

And if it gets backstocked (looking at repack transitional stuff), it doesn't come out in the pulls like past revisions would (i.e., new items would come out in revision pulls, but carry forward would need to be EXF'd). It's showing a filled on-floor count preventing the pull. 😑

I'm not even sure how to EXF with MyDay honestly.

Leads or anyone, what guidance do you have to counter this and reclaim productive work?

No trapping. Everything needs to go straight on the vehicles and the dbo supposed to either flex it or backstock it. Once set it will come out in the pog fill, and if that doesn’t get pulled it will be in the one for one.

No trapping. Everything needs to go straight on the vehicles and the dbo supposed to either flex it or backstock it. Once set it will come out in the pog fill, and if that doesn’t get pulled it will be in the one for one.

That's the thing though, it's not coming out in the pog fills or the one-for-ones. The floor counts are showing filled when the product is backstocked off the truck.

We're not using DBOs currently, so no flexing of new product. Most of the time, it's just palletized, poorly.

Never trap revisions and put it on a pallet. That stuff needs to be accessible at all times for SFS, TMs, guest etc.

Pog fills are basically one-for-ones now on myday so updating SFQ is a big thing. Chances are your not seeing a batch under POG fill because the SFQ to capacity is out of whack. If a product has capacity of 5 and sales floor quantity is 5. But backroom shows 3. It will not make you pull that item.

So what to do? After you set your revision, update all the SFQ after pushing whatever came out of the POG 1-f-1 batch if any. Then do item fill (the new EXF).

Never trap revisions and put it on a pallet. That stuff needs to be accessible at all times for SFS, TMs, guest etc.

Pog fills are basically one-for-ones now on myday so updating SFQ is a big thing. Chances are your not seeing a batch under POG fill because the SFQ to capacity is out of whack. If a product has capacity of 5 and sales floor quantity is 5. But backroom shows 3. It will not make you pull that item.

So what to do? After you set your revision, update all the SFQ after pushing whatever came out of the POG 1-f-1 batch if any. Then do item fill (the new EXF).

We don't normally trap revisions. But the workload has been mostly revisions with A LOT of new product. So, we've started trapping it.

The upcoming toy reset is 100% revisions, not pogs.

We're a push-all store, so the salesfloor quantity is automatically set to the incoming amount even if the item isn't currently set to a location. Once a location is tied, the SFQ is automatically updated to whatever the incoming quantity was. It's really annoying. So 141s aren't pulling anything. EXFing only seems to trigger a refill of some of the product too.

This new MyDay shit has really messed up our backroom and salesfloor quantities. Coupled with flexing, it's been a shitshow.

So, the trapping is happening. It shouldn't show in SFS/OPU until the item is tied, backstocked or sold (from flexing). If it's just trapped and skyed, it's not going to show in ship (according to communication we got last year).

We don't normally trap revisions. But the workload has been mostly revisions with A LOT of new product. So, we've started trapping it.

The upcoming toy reset is 100% revisions, not pogs.

We're a push-all store, so the salesfloor quantity is automatically set to the incoming amount even if the item isn't currently set to a location. Once a location is tied, the SFQ is automatically updated to whatever the incoming quantity was. It's really annoying. So 141s aren't pulling anything. EXFing only seems to trigger a refill of some of the product too.

This new MyDay shit has really messed up our backroom and salesfloor quantities. Coupled with flexing, it's been a shitshow.

So, the trapping is happening. It shouldn't show in SFS/OPU until the item is tied, backstocked or sold (from flexing). If it's just trapped and skyed, it's not going to show in ship (according to communication we got last year).

I don't find this, if it ain't tied/set, SFS won't have to look for it. I see SFS trying to find products that hasn't been tied or set all the time. Especially before seasonal transition is set.

Your team should be auditing every pog/rev after each set to avoid all this .

With in reason, this is true.

My store and your store are on completely different sides of the spectrum. For instance, I have 1 ETL... for the entire store. My team is also very small and we've had to rework who does what throughout the store (most departments have abandoned DBOs to utilize hours for the inbound team to push most of essentials and market. We've also reverted back to an old school POG team). My POG team consists of 3-4 people, if the hours allow it. So, to get the workload done, some tasks have been shortened or amended to try and keep productivity streamlined. This included capturing all transition within reason (if Greenfield shows 100+ cases, we'll capture on pallets. When it's less, it's usually sorted to vehicles and backstocked as pushed).

These aren't excuses, this is just how we've had to work this year for all the upset Covid has caused. It's been a real fun year of adapting.

With in reason, this is true.

My store and your store are on completely different sides of the spectrum. For instance, I have 1 ETL... for the entire store. My team is also very small and we've had to rework who does what throughout the store (most departments have abandoned DBOs to utilize hours for the inbound team to push most of essentials and market. We've also reverted back to an old school POG team). My POG team consists of 3-4 people, if the hours allow it. So, to get the workload done, some tasks have been shortened or amended to try and keep productivity streamlined. This included capturing all transition within reason (if Greenfield shows 100+ cases, we'll capture on pallets. When it's less, it's usually sorted to vehicles and backstocked as pushed).

These aren't excuses, this is just how we've had to work this year for all the upset Covid has caused. It's been a real fun year of adapting.

Sounds like your store is getting out of modernization.

I don't find this, if it ain't tied/set, SFS won't have to look for it. I see SFS trying to find products that hasn't been tied or set all the time. Especially before seasonal transition is set.
If it’s pre-tied and not set they will get sfs order for it

To do an EXF...
Scan the item. Towards the bottom of the screen, there is an icon for item fill. When you tap on it, it asks for how many. Once entered, myday will create a batch.
To pull the batch:
Go to fill. Tap area, tap item fill and your batch schools be there under your initials.

Back