Breakroom food

I was curious if the same money that buys us well nothing. Let me rephrase this.…the money that is suppose to reward us with treats or pizza, etc. the same account that buys the Etl’s, HRs, SD and visual merchandiser? They are getting stuuff a few times of week and in the past 2 months we have gotten a comped broken bag of dummies. I don’t want the treats anyway. It’s the point Of it.
thank you.

How do you know they are buying stuff for themselves out of an account? Do you get stuff on the holidays? Funny we had bag of dummies in breakroom once.

Just asking, not saying you are wrong.

Black Friday they usually cater, but the other times it's about to expire treats from Market or on the rare holiday someone will cook and bring in something... at least at my store

I brown bagged for years so I never really paid any attention to the break room grub. Most of the time there was something to munch on. Our original STL and HR were quite generous.
Our HR is a total jerk. He insults us all the time. 2 months ago we got little debbie snacks. The HR secretary (not sure what the position is called) filled 2 bowls with a variety. The HR announced their are snacks in the breakroom and only take one. I know I said thank you and at least one more did. 10 minutes later the little debbies were removed and replaced with little Dixie cups with warm water. Purposely warm!! And saltines. HR said we weren’t grateful for the little debbies and didn’t deserve them. I can afford a box of little debbies so the food is NOT the point.

Our HR is a total jerk. He insults us all the time. 2 months ago we got little debbie snacks. The HR secretary (not sure what the position is called) filled 2 bowls with a variety. The HR announced their are snacks in the breakroom and only take one. I know I said thank you and at least one more did. 10 minutes later the little debbies were removed and replaced with little Dixie cups with warm water. Purposely warm!! And saltines. HR said we weren’t grateful for the little debbies and didn’t deserve them. I can afford a box of little debbies so the food is NOT the point.
WTF? That is bizarre behavior.

Talk to your SD about that event.

I’m hoping we get some decent things during thanksgiving/Black Friday and Xmas/new year . Last year we did get catered pizzas, tacos and something else .

Oh, that's just rude ... and childish and mean and a bunch of other not-nice things. I agree with @Hardlinesmaster about telling your SD about it.

Back