Got a offer letter for Food and Beverage Expert?

After tying to get back to HR after she left a voice Mail after I interviewed for on demand, she called back today and asked me to reapply for seasonal. I did and got the job offer for “Food and Beverage Expert.”

She didn’t really explain to me what my position was or anything like that, I didn’t apply for that and I get it maybe they had no spots. I tried calling no one answers. Again, I called and it wasn’t until today she called back I answered. She seemed in a rush. I just want to get answers if I’ll be in that area or where exactly if it’s Starbucks or freezer.

After tying to get back to HR after she left a voice Mail after I interviewed for on demand, she called back today and asked me to reapply for seasonal. I did and got the job offer for “Food and Beverage Expert.”

She didn’t really explain to me what my position was or anything like that, I didn’t apply for that and I get it maybe they had no spots. I tried calling no one answers. Again, I called and it wasn’t until today she called back I answered. She seemed in a rush. I just want to get answers if I’ll be in that area or where exactly if it’s Starbucks or freezer.
Also to add I called another Target about my application and said they’ll call Friday in case I moved on to the next steps. Can me rejecting the offer affect me getting an offer from the other Target? I don’t feel comfortable doing Starbucks or doing market. I’ll be just honest. I’m calling again no one answers. I’m just getting a bad vibe.

It won't hurt your chances. What did you apply for. Food and beverage expert is not Starbucks and there is slim chance you will be in the freezer. Maybe the coolers but usually seasonal market is just taking the incoming freight and putting it on the shelves or pulls(taking the old overstock freight from the backroom and putting it on the salesfloor once it has been sold) both pretty easy and straightforward jobs.

It won't hurt your chances. What did you apply for. Food and beverage expert is not Starbucks and there is slim chance you will be in the freezer. Maybe the coolers but usually seasonal market is just taking the incoming freight and putting it on the shelves or pulls(taking the old overstock freight from the backroom and putting it on the salesfloor once it has been sold) both pretty easy and straightforward jobs.
slim chance you will be in the freezer.

I totally disagree with that statement.

Spot will have you do whatever in consumables especially if you work later in the day.

At my store, a seasonal food and bev expert only works in dry market doing daily truck push if they come in the morning shift and if they come late they do pulls. There is a chance that you would help out in dairy Atleast during training just to know the routine but never in freezer .

slim chance you will be in the freezer.

I totally disagree with that statement.

Spot will have you do whatever in consumables especially if you work later in the day.
I could see them if they do pulls they would be in the freezer, but for the most part seasonal staff do not get put there. The store should have people already working for that area that isn't seasonal.

Back