Archived Bts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or do the hours they post to do the set totally wrong? I mean like working all the freight ,building the gondolas, doing the repacks, i swear that place is trying to kill us!

It is a nightmare set this year! I worked overnight, just to get the merchandise out of the backroom. It's horrendous the amount of hours they gave this year!

god i miss working overnight for times like this. now we gotta do it on a 4am shift.....uuughh!

never been so glad to get to 100% in my life.
if you guys haven't seen, they've updated mysupport, along with all the little "helpful" info tips. it says pog is not responsible for pulling/backstocking/clearance/etc., so the hours don't reflect that. the hours also don't include ISM, specialty builds (gondolas/fixtures/etc.) and a whole other list of stuff. so EXACTLY WHO THE HECK IS SUPPOSE TO DO IT? do they really think that we walk into the store, the sft has all these pretty gondolas built, the br has our stuff pulled, and the sf has remerched all the clearance beautifully and signed it in a brand manner? we just throw a couple of shelves up and stick in a few pegs and push? have these people EVER SET A POG?
my apologies to anyone whose store actually works that way. i got 40 hours for my team last week, 150 this week, and the next two weeks are the same way. my stl came by to see what we needed, and i plainly told him we needed someone to build around 40 bins or push. he just laughed and said he wasn't the person for that job and went back to the office. frustrated doesn't begin to describe my day today...

never been so glad to get to 100% in my life.
if you guys haven't seen, they've updated mysupport, along with all the little "helpful" info tips. it says pog is not responsible for pulling/backstocking/clearance/etc., so the hours don't reflect that. the hours also don't include ISM, specialty builds (gondolas/fixtures/etc.) and a whole other list of stuff. so EXACTLY WHO THE HECK IS SUPPOSE TO DO IT? do they really think that we walk into the store, the sft has all these pretty gondolas built, the br has our stuff pulled, and the sf has remerched all the clearance beautifully and signed it in a brand manner? we just throw a couple of shelves up and stick in a few pegs and push? have these people EVER SET A POG?
my apologies to anyone whose store actually works that way. i got 40 hours for my team last week, 150 this week, and the next two weeks are the same way. my stl came by to see what we needed, and i plainly told him we needed someone to build around 40 bins or push. he just laughed and said he wasn't the person for that job and went back to the office. frustrated doesn't begin to describe my day today...

I know for myself being an SFT I built the gondos for my store not one person from plano helped with building them. You are right the br team should pull and the sales floor should be doing the merchandising and condensing of clearance so plano can set the stuff

I am at an early set store...but it was still a nightmare to set! (Along with all the domestics/dec home salesplanners setting the same week). I only got around to the dual loc stickers this week.

our team has to do some serious freight pushing today, hopefully it goes ok.

well, end of the week...how far did everyone get? finished? we didn't and next week its still go go go time! man i love crawling out of holes.

Idk if pog team got finished or not but I know our stockroom is buried in bts backstock plus remnants of our previous two trucks.

I'm going in at midnight to do just this. Should be... fun.

-looks at rest of the thread-

...or not!

I wonder how many sales we actually get in the month of July for back to school. Seems like school JUST got out and we have back to school set. College goes back in about a month and High School and below doesnt go back for almost 2 months where I live. Always have guests wondering where our previous set stuff went since those were summer items and there is 2 months of summer left.

I wonder how many sales we actually get in the month of July for back to school. Seems like school JUST got out and we have back to school set. College goes back in about a month and High School and below doesnt go back for almost 2 months where I live. Always have guests wondering where our previous set stuff went since those were summer items and there is 2 months of summer left.

I have seen multi school lists, already! I am only missing the 2 front bins & the madness as begun, already. Guests are saying that they need certain colors of 5 star notebooks...

I think we finally have most of it set. We still have a couple aisles of patio/summer items, not sure if those are changing yet. But we are getting there. Of course on a daily basis I get shit for not having more patio furniture and other outdoor items...

We had ours set about a week ago. I worked last night and I was expecting a light zone over in BTS, but it was a complete mess. Backpacks all over the base deck, pencil pouches on the floor, and lunch boxes and thermoses everywhere. I am not looking forward to August.

We worked over night to do BTS. We started last Monday night and finished Friday morning. Lots bins, lots of pallets, and lots and lots of backstock. SFT built the gondolas. But pog had to do everything else including push and backstock. We still have one gondola to do tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back