Archived Bts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got wrangled in to be the "BTS team member" (ha) my first year working there almost 3 years ago. I didn't do it last year because of obvious reasons. I pity the fool who they get to do it this year. Its a joke. I can't believe its already BTS time..

What's BTS team member? Does it pay better or give extra hours?
lol, lol, lol, lol...
Sorry, it's the same raise as "zone caption."

Pretty much.. you do get more hours in that they schedule you to zone and ptm over there..

I like zoning. It sure beats asking 500 people "do you want to save five percent today and everyday" and "did you know we also offer a check card?" blah blah blah

I would rather stick shards of glass in my eye than work bts. Sort of like electronics and toys in December.

Wow! It takes all kinds I guess. I would hate working toys in the 4th quarter, but I like working bts.

lol Same here! I feel sorry for the guests when I am covering lunches and breaks back there because I usually don't know even as much as they do about electronics or entertainment.

I like toys and BTS, but struggle in electronics re: product knowledge.

lol Same here! I feel sorry for the guests when I am covering lunches and breaks back there because I usually don't know even as much as they do about electronics or entertainment.

During the crazy times of year like BTS and the holidays, I may or may not avoid the back of the store like the plague. :D Just walking through to the backroom has resulted in me getting sucked into electronics, and I'm useless there because I don't know shit about electronics.

No not Arizona. But I would rather not say. My circumstances and history with target would make narrowing down my state easier to identify me. I'm middle of the country ranged, is all I will say.

Our l&g went straight to 50 last week. We have hardly anything left and will probably start setting BTS on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back