Pricing and Presentation BTS2022

Will the BTS pog start activating for fulfillment next week? Cause the set date is still showing 7/3.

My store wanted us to set most of BTS by yesterday, I think. But we ran out of 18 inch shelves and had to stop setting. They were going to have another team come through after us and build all the shippers and push everything. I'm not sure what the plan is now because we didn't make the goal. We still need a ton of shelves too.

Did communication say they want BTS and patio/garden set 6/19 or is just BTS?

Kind of hard to set patio/garden with all the shit we still have.

Did communication say they want BTS and patio/garden set 6/19 or is just BTS?

Kind of hard to set patio/garden with all the shit we still have.
All of it, but wouldn’t it be harder not to set it? You need to set those pogs to move all the carry forward to the new homes in order to set the BTS

All of it, but wouldn’t it be harder not to set it? You need to set those pogs to move all the carry forward to the new homes in order to set the BTS

Normally, we would set garden first than BTS. But this year, since it's taking much longer to clear garden because of the earlier set date changes. were focusing on setting BTS first since most of the upcoming freight would be BTS and want truck to shelf. So far we got about 65% of BTS set.

We been condensing garden/patio stuff to one side to set BTS first. Hoping once garden go salvage, it will be easier to set garden.

We've got almost all the gondolas built for BTS, less than a third of the shippers built, and all of carry forward ODL set. Transition is starting to come in and get trapped but we're not sure how much of that will actually get worked on time next week.

It is a relief to know it won't go live for fulfillment until the following week.

Feeling good-
-100% garden set with 12’ clearance in place of a BTS pog that we will set last
-95% BTS set with 0% ISM done. (still left to do - Cart, some endcaps and the pog where the clearance is)

getting nervous -
-NO shippers built (tm’s tell me “can’t” or “don’t want to”
-ZERO pushed

Feeling good-
-100% garden set with 12’ clearance in place of a BTS pog that we will set last
-95% BTS set with 0% ISM done. (still left to do - Cart, some endcaps and the pog where the clearance is)

getting nervous -
-NO shippers built (tm’s tell me “can’t” or “don’t want to”
-ZERO pushed

I could understand "We didn't have/ran out of time" but "can't" and "don't want to" are completely unacceptable answers! WTF!?

Anyone else like that the backpack pogs have clearance set on them? I said “oh that’s nice; fresh pog, clearance already”

It's not just backpacks. The BTS electronics pog and locker also set with salvage items. I assume since they bumped the set up 3 weeks they forgot to have those items reactivated early too.

Same issue with the teacher pog. We had no issues with the folder bins though.

Got a response through my help 2 weeks ago on this teacher POG. They said all products has the required information and couldn't find any issues. Typical response 😔 I bet they didn't even try printing it themselves.

Had to print each peg labels manually.

I probably defected out 12 sections worth of regular price, no location patio/garden stuff that weren't part of this week's salvage. Sorry Target, got to set BTS somehow 👌

I probably defected out 12 sections worth of regular price, no location patio/garden stuff that weren't part of this week's salvage. Sorry Target, got to set BTS somehow 👌

We managed to sell thru a bunch of it by marking it down before last weekend. Only ended up with 3ish pallets total of ODL salvage/defect outs.

Just need the rest of the smaller ISM to come in, otherwise we are ready for all this freight come in and go truck to floor for once.

Back