Pricing and Presentation BTS2022

Anyone else not able to get the labels to print for the teacher POG and also missing 8 length dividers so they can build the folder bins? It’s always something every set
You have to print manually.
Go into pog on device and select each item, add to batch.
It’s not bad, if you have the label strips. Only about 30-40 pegs.

ODL Salvage dropped Tues for us. Shippers came Tues night. Spent Wed building. Still no signage.

We’re filling in okay, still pretty light across the set, but the majority is done. It’ll be annoying to put the signing up later, but it won’t be as stressful as everything else has been.

now to worry about BTC and the Home Innovation Flat. It’s never ending.

Rear seasonal has been completely set for a week, except for the endcaps that are waiting for backer paper.
All ISM arrived today - all EXCEPT the backer paper !
I’m hoping I can clear all that signing tomorrow cause we have 45 SPL to set this week too.

Is it worth putting blue dots anymore? I don't feel like it helps much unless you don't have a Zebra. Their always a pain to remove.

We still had some blue dots up in stationary from last year so I didn't have to resticker those! 😆

Rear seasonal has been completely set for a week, except for the endcaps that are waiting for backer paper.
All ISM arrived today - all EXCEPT the backer paper !
I’m hoping I can clear all that signing tomorrow cause we have 45 SPL to set this week too.

Our backer paper was in last week's signing pallet. Still waiting on the focals, headers, and smaller ISM though. Hopefully on tomorrow's pallet! 🤞🏻

Is it worth putting blue dots anymore? I don't feel like it helps much unless you don't have a Zebra. Their always a pain to remove.
We threw ours out. We tend to bring the stationery backstock through rear seasonal before we have it backstocked anyway so they don't help for us.

Back