Archived Bullseye Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my store has been out of the rolls of Bullseye Stickers for almost 2 months now. When I ask my GSA I am told 1 they no longer do the ordering and some other manager does it. 2 They lost the DPCI for the rolls of stickers and without that they cannot reorder any. So can anyone out there give me the DPCI to any or all the rolls of Bullseye stickers so I can get my manager to reorder them. The kids keep asking and I hate saying we're out to them.

Has your store not modernized yet? How do you still have a gsa??

I am assuming the person OP asked is actually a Service & Engagement TL, with the other manager being their ETL?

Only ETLs and Closing TLs have access to ordering now.

I am assuming the person OP asked is actually a Service & Engagement TL, with the other manager being their ETL?

Only ETLs and Closing TLs have access to ordering now.
Yeah some of my TL’s are pissed about that. And i don’t blame them. Why should an extremely seasoned TL have to ask a fresh naive ETL to order something for them.. i don’t agree with it. Wanting TL’s to act as ETL’s with modernization essentially but taking away more tools they have access to...

Hey my store has been out of the rolls of Bullseye Stickers for almost 2 months now. When I ask my GSA I am told 1 they no longer do the ordering and some other manager does it. 2 They lost the DPCI for the rolls of stickers and without that they cannot reorder any. So can anyone out there give me the DPCI to any or all the rolls of Bullseye stickers so I can get my manager to reorder them. The kids keep asking and I hate saying we're out to them.
Go on workbench, search under front end supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back