Archived Bullseye's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
What a stupid name...

Anyhow, they are doing some weird restructuring of that spot which forces guests to have to pass through it. That's all well and good, but they are taking away the place where we keep our carts. I've heard that instead for the 7 or 8 rows we normally have, it's going down to just two. The rest of the carts will be kept outside, in the weather.

I'm curious to see how all of this is going to play out. WTF.jpg

Or, "Lil Chinatown!"

Anyone else going through this remodeling malarkey?

But where do you put the carts?

That is a terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible fucking idea.
If they make it so guests have to pass through it then that's going to cause people to overcrowd it and it'll be harder for people to come in. Notice how guests like to camp out there? It's only gonna get worse when they're looking for stocking stuffers

I'm like a dog watching television here...

Ours opened up to allow a clean grab and go. Dont have to go through the lanes just can run through the one spot.

My store went through it about 2 weeks ago. We have to entrance so we used to have 8 rows of carts in each side. The side that had the. Re billets no longer has room for any carts.

We installed our self-checkout at the same time we did this. It did cut down on the number of rows but also made them much deeper. Probably a net loss of carts, but not too bad

My store got this around March. It took up about the same space that it took up before, so there was no impact on anything. Maybe a couple extra feet in one direction, but there was plenty of room on that side anyway. Sounds like we got lucky.

This cart shit ain't gonna work during Q4.

Keep most of them outside? Really? REALLY???

I'm in the south.

We have a lot of wet...

Everyone knows guests LOVE a wet cart!

I love watching guests who grab a cart, see a piece of paper trash in it, leave it, grab another cart, leave IT because it's wet & keep pulling out carts until they decide to go back to the dry one with a little trash - only to discover that someone ELSE emptied the trash out & took the cart during their dithering.

90% of the crap that belongs out there never gets pushed after the original set, and ends up going salvage. Just scrap the whole area and put down pallets of BPLS or PAPR.

That is just a fail on your stores part. We can't keep it full and sell so much of that crap that salvage? Yeah a shoe box could hold what end up with salvage at reset time.

Your store is just letting sales go in the trash.. Small sales but that shit adds up!

This cart shit ain't gonna work during Q4.

Keep most of them outside? Really? REALLY???

A lot of our quarter 4 carts are gross. Rain, hail and snow in my state. We will pressure wash them but it will need to happen daily.

I've never seen a pressure washer at my store.

Plus, the PMT is a fat lazy fuck.

I've never seen a pressure washer at my store.

Plus, the PMT is a fat lazy fuck.

My store has all the front walkway with the two sets of doors. PMT has to power wash all that every few months or when something gross happens. If you have walkways in front of your doors, you have a power wash machine somewhere. You may not see it unless you come in early but I can confirm they do exist.

Yes - I don't do early... I'm a closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back