Archived Bullseye's playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Had a guest ask me about finding an item......they said was supposed to be at Bullseye's Playground. They asked me where it was.......took me a little while before I realized that Bullseye's Playground was formerly known as "See. Spot. Save." and "One Spot."

Felt kind of stupid for a moment until the guest mentioned that they had gotten that information from a Target website (maybe cartwheel.) I mean, who else would call it "Bullseye's Playground?"

That's what I know it as since there are signs all around mine that say that, is it not the same at every store?

That's what I know it as since there are signs all around mine that say that, is it not the same at every store?
It's now called Bullseye's Playground. But it was, at one point, called One Spot. So all the "old timers" still call it One Spot. I also called it One Spot when talking to other TMs. But when talking to guests I'd call it Bullseye's Playground.

It's now called Bullseye's Playground. But it was, at one point, called One Spot. So all the "old timers" still call it One Spot. I also called it One Spot when talking to other TMs. But when talking to guests I'd call it Bullseye's Playground.
Gotcha. I'm relatively new so that's probably why lol

Especially the flow team after you perfectly zoned it all

Flow team push one spot?

Pics or it never happened. I push One Spot in my store since Flow leaves it in carts cause they run out of time pushing a 1200 piece truck, even when you take the Pfresh push away from them so they have 4 extra people. No cardboard crushed, cages left everywhere

Last edited:
Bulleye's playground? I call it little Chinatown...

The one area in my store flow doesn't push. We use to, but now front end responsibility. It was not my favorite area. That and pushing Mcclains candy. I don't know which I detest more. At least when flow pushes the candy we monarch the backstock. Can't say why everyone doesn't, but they don't.

Place where moms let their kids trash the place with no remorse.

Nothing worse than being asked to zone one spot. You literally have people ruining the section you just zoned.
This might sound crazy, but I actually liked, and actively asked to zone one spot.

This might sound crazy, but I actually liked, and actively asked to zone one spot.
Same here, I was the prince of one spot and the GSTL would save it for me for when I came in. One Spot is a wreck now that I'm gone. Well I mean it was always still a little bit of a wreck but not as much

We push one spot/bullseye/buck/see spot save almost every truck thank you very much.

The pdt calls it buck so it is still buck to me.

It sells so fast that flexing should be allowed. Doesn't make sense to push pallets of clearance when it WOULD sell if it was out before holidays.
Yeah I still call it One Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back