Archived Bunker Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question guys...I need to change 1 side of my meat bunker from frozen to refrigerated...What needs to be done to do that

Ask your pmt. there should be a switch somewhere in a control panel for all the bunker sides and the front end caps.

Take a picture of the tag inside the bunker so you have the ID when you get to the control panel. Each bunker has its own ID riveted inside the bunker like A01-C T3.
Find the control panel ours is located on the other side of the store up a ladder near the roof hatch.
Turn the correct switch from frozen to refrigerated.

Take temps after about 1 hour and you should be good to go.

Last edited:
And be 100% sure that it's the right one. I mixed up 01C and 0C1 or something like that and had to QMOS the juice endcap
That’s why I said take a picture of the ID inside the bunker. So you have it in front of you when you get to the control panel.

Thanks guys!!! Now ... what’s the easiest way to clean the chicken bunker🐔🐔🐔🤮

If you are the one changing the control settiing from freezer to refrigerator and not your PMT make sure to get contact info for the something or another control center. I cannot remember it's name but it is not CSC it was something else. Ask your PMT for the phone number because they need to know about your change so they can properly adjust alarm settings for that bunker in your store otherwise they think that the bunker is broken and will send a distress call to your store once the temps drop 5 F

Last edited:
If you are the one changing the control settiing from freezer to refrigerator and not your PMT make sure to get contact info for the something or another control center. I cannot remember it's name but it is not CSC it was something else. Ask your PMT for the phone number because they need to know about your change so they can properly adjust alarm settings for that bunker in your store otherwise they think that the bunker is broken and will send a distress call to your store once the temps drop 5 F

FMOC is what you're thinking of. Facilities and Maintenance Operations Center I think. They track all refrigeration issues and maintenance work done in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back