CA

they like me there.. i just made a few… maybe 2 in 2 months….I get loopy around the last hour of my 12 hour shift.. i need to run up and down the isle to regroup or something..

yeah depends on the OM. what pressure is coming on him from above etc. And how they feel about u...they have a ca quota basically almost for sure (it may not be a strict number, but if he doesn't issue enough CA's it will look funny, can also be too many CA's), so does he need some write ups for his quota right now? etc.

for a while i would get several convos over quality and i feel like i'm pretty good on it. so basically i assume everybody else was probably getting more. in a side convo about a different matters the hr lady told me i had enough convoes my om could write me up if they wanted. but they didnt and another shady thing is the convos were only from the leads (we have one nosy lead who likes to run reports). I'm pretty sure the convo has to come from your OM to be disciplinary correct? But of course the OM is often too lazy lol. thing is these convos have totally dried up, and i'm sure it's not (mostly) because my quality got better, it's just cus that lead doesnt feel like running a bunch of reports for the last few months *shrug*. these reports are mostly about arbitrary things they probably dont tell you you have a quota of in the first place. like are you placing enough locations on hold.

thank you for the input😀 i’m letting my brain overthink things. I am use to not seeing an om except to say hello. i’m on production now and they ran an audit on me… it was ok… the nit picky lead ….maybe related to the nosy lead lol…. gave the audit.. same day i did a put away wrong didn’t have time to fix put on hold… next day.. hold was removed but the put was still in the same spot.. i fixed it ….labels dropped on it but the isle has not been picked yet( whew)
Not sure if that pallet got in icqa’s audit when the hold was released or i fixed it on time.
that’s all

Last edited:
I also believe with a CA you can't REQUEST a transfer but Target can transfer you to another department.

A CA is also valid for a year.

I also believe with a CA you can't REQUEST a transfer but Target can transfer you to another department.

A CA is also valid for a year.
I must have gotten lucky because I had a reliability CA from an OM that’s been fired (thank god) and they let me transfer before it fell off. I believe I was 6 months into the CA

Back