Archived Cafs being missed today!! ( district problem? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today at about 12:05 both pdts and pdas suddenly went down. We missed the 12s and the 1 oclock cafs maybe even more idk because i left at 2. Has anyone else had this problem today? My backroom team lead said it was a global issue. Cant we ever get a break? First its the computer deleting stuff in the backroom just for us to spend a week updating the whole building and then the network goes down!! Guest service kept calling us to pull things for them and we told them we cant because of the gun situation . So then they give us the backroom location . We pull it but we cant scan it out. If anyone really knows this is a global issue please let me know!!! Its very frustrating.

It is a global issue. Our pdas, lpdas, printers, and sales floor scanners are all off line. I'm hoping it is fixed tomorrow because I have 4,000 seasonal salvage eaches and about 5,000 ticket eaches for clearance markdowns.

This is going to be one long week. Our overnight team isnt that good compared to the day side. I cant imagine what the auto fills tonight will look like. Theres going to be lots of updating if this problem isnt solved today.

Global issue happening at my store too. No alerts for me :( nbd really tho.

Sucks for backroom though... do cafs keep rolling into the next hour or what? I imagine they'll be huge after this is fixed...

Yup you got it every hour they are missed they drop right into the next batch. And man are we lucky to not have a p fresh truck!

Well i texted one of my buddies and the problem seems to be fixed!

It happenened at my store. Some sort of update? Debit system did go down briefly. RegistEr functions were ok. Merchandise locate, prece checkers, etc.

haha, yeah, apparently it was a global issue because ours went down from 12 to about 4:30 and i'm instocks so in the mean time it was nice since i came in at 11, so I was hanging around in electronics and toys. Once about 4:40 hit it came back on and backroom had 65 auto fills to do! So, I was able to help get some completed before I left at 6:30. What made the day even more boring was today was the football day so there must've been max 20 people in our store because everyone was home watching the games, lol.

Yeah, my friend who works in Pfresh texted me saying he still hasn't been able to zone because he has been doing the huge amounts of pulls for Pfresh, lol

As soon as I though. Oh we are finally going to catch up on backstock, dead PDAs. Wasn't it fun? Haha actually it kind of was, I was happy to spend the back half of my shift making bails, clearing up trash, sweeping, running a bit of abandoned and clocking out at 1! Hope we all survive tomorrow! It could be nuts!

My store was down 1230-630, and then sporadically throughout the night. None of the defectives were processed at GS tonight, they're all waiting in a cart until tomorrow.

My backroom guy was a beast though, and knocked out all of the CAFs by 10pm. Pulled AND pushed.

ours came back up around 4 and we were able to get them all done and store zoned! it was a bit crazy but some people stayed late and we caught up!

I'm not aware of any PDA issues at my store, but I know the night ring for the phones weren't working.

Our PDAs were back up aroun 5pm and all the cafs got pushed. Defective white labels got printed and put on product. But then the whole system went down again. We were lucky that we were able to the cafs done before the system died again.

Sure am glad that I'm off on Monday!

Ours went out about 12:15, and came back around 4:30......waiting in the gun....44 batches, and over 4000 items.....yuk! Awesome team though had them just about done an hour later when I left! Not sure how well getting any of it to the floor went though.....

At my store, all the CAFs dropped about 5 min before our CAF pusher was scheduled to leave (he ended up working re-shop for the entirety of his shift since there were no CAFs for him to push). The PDAs were still down though.

It will be nice to tell my boss tomorrow that this effected more than just our store. We had a small truck and the team was planning on getting some leftover backstock done but of course Murphy's Law came into play.

Most of the PDAs were done (like 98 percent of them) but the one of the ones that wasn't went to a backroom TM to do the CAFs so we were okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back