Archived Can a customer film you w/o your permission?

Reeses or Snickers?

• Reeses

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Snickers

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a problem is someone decides to "guard" the door while their kid uses the washroom, but I also don't agree with someone "guarding" the door while holding signs up and taking video. This guy just wants a reaction and might not even be concerned about the safety.

Go to the family restroom.

These idiots dont get it and never will they just want to be bigots. Im sure lurking around every target womens bathroom is a creeper just waiting to molest people ...smh....:rolleyes:

At my store we also have a bathroom right next to pharmacy and IF EITHER OF THOSE is a problem i guess they could also use our THIRD bathroom in the backroom

We had one of the coupon fraudsters threaten to film my GSTL and I two Christmases ago when we told her the fake coupons would not be accepted. Said she would post it on her blog or something. Luckily, it did not get to that point but AP said if it had, there was "nothing we could do." So I guess it depends on how spineless your leadership is.

I would hope that someone can't film me without permission!

I hate having my pic taken or being filmed. I feel as though I should be able to give permission for my likeness to be recorded.

I would hope that someone can't film me without permission!

I hate having my pic taken or being filmed. I feel as though I should be able to give permission for my likeness to be recorded.

I wouldn't care what management or security would say. I would tell him to him to put up his camera and i wouldn't give him my name if he was going to record me. Once he would shut the camera off than we could have a conversation.

in the store there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. The customers can film.

Not in Ca. Here both parties must consentvto be recorded. It isn't really enforced much, but you CAN sue someone for that. Of course in many situations, consent consists of remaining in the situation being recorded, i.e You consent to being recorded if you stay on the phone after being told you might be recorded.

That's assault and battery, Redeye.

These idiots dont get it and never will they just want to be bigots. Im sure lurking around every target womens bathroom is a creeper just waiting to molest people ...smh....:rolleyes:

At my store we also have a bathroom right next to pharmacy and IF EITHER OF THOSE is a problem i guess they could also use our THIRD bathroom in the backroom
The bathroom in my stores BR is always fuckin nasty lol. There is always piss all over the seat. I guess they are more than welcome. We do have 2 family bathrooms on the floor in addition to the public bathroom tho. One next to pharmacy and another one right next to the public bathrooms.

Filming in public with the exception of perverts and stalkers is completely legal. You can't be arrested legally for filming on public property unless your attempting to film into peoples windows or stuff like that.

Alternatively Target stores are a privately owned but publicly accessible "commons" I suppose. Theres little to no expectation of privacy. It would fall under state and local laws as to the exactly precedents at hand but filming in a public commons is unlikely to be illegal. Trespassing when being ordered to leave is a separate issue.

On the topic of the bathrooms. Target is being extremely reckless and degenerate in the name of Social Justice and Political Correctness and customers and Americans in general have every right to redress grievances to them but you don't have a right to trespass on others properties. There is a reason for gender seperate bathrooms, theres a reason why you don't let strange old men wear a dress and creep on women in the bathrooms. I really wonder if I could wear a skirt one day for work and use the womens bathroom just to see what its like in there. I bet its either cleaner or far worse. I doubt women wipe poop on the walls. Top Twenty-Five Stories Proving Target's Pro-Transgender Bathroom Policy Is Dangerous to Women and Children - Breitbart

On a funny note, someone called my store and was bitching how men were going to piss on the floor and make a trip hazard in the womens bathrooms. Honestly out of all the things to be upset about, they picked the most inane one they could I guess.

use the womens bathroom just to see what its like in there. I bet its either cleaner or far worse. I doubt women wipe poop on the walls.
And there's plenty of posts to refute that.
During my GSA years I would handle the restroom check-up so the CA didn't have to block off the entrance only to have women barge in while he was still cleaning.
The majority of 'code browns' were in the women's & the other biohazards they perpetrated made me ashamed of my gender.

During my GSA years I would handle the restroom check-up so the CA didn't have to block off the entrance only to have women barge in while he was still cleaning.
The majority of 'code browns' were in the women's & the other biohazards they perpetrated made me ashamed of my gender.
Sometimes I forget how insane women are. Thanks for reminding me. I guess I'll keep the skirt at home then.

A few weeks ago the girl working the closing shift for service desk found a raunchy,nasty pair of someone's underwear in the women's restroom. I was like omg, wth? People are so freaking disgusting and nasty!

Guest Service has to do restroom checks at my store.

Or you could do like Kartman & rock a kilt ;)
amerikiltkhaki.jpg

That outfit reminds of young women/girls who just started dressing themselves and picking their own clothes out. Those boots, with that skirt! Tres terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back