Archived Can I get in trouble, written up (NCNS) if I got scheduled overnight for a shift I didn't accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday they were trying to reach me to work today on the Signing for the Ad, but I never answered my phone. They were calling a lot until I send a text to someone who was trying to reach me, and told him I was out of town. I just checked right now and on Kronos I was scheduled. I never said I could! Can I fight back with my original schedule picture?

Last edited:
So yesterday they were trying to reach me to work tomorrow on the Signing for the Ad, but I never answered my phone. They were calling a lot until I send a text to someone who was trying to reach me, and told him I was out of town. I just checked right now and on Kronos I was scheduled. I never said I could! Can I fight back with my original schedule picture?
That's awesome that you have a picture of your original schedule. That'll help if you ever get fired for something related to attendance.

Stick with the wall schedule. My question is, were you scheduled for that shift when the printed schedule originally came out?
No, I was not. I was off, and overnight it just appeared there despite telling one of them that I was out of town. I mean how could have they taken that as a yes.?

I had this happen to me once. Turned out we had another TM with the same first name and last initial who picked up a shift on the swap board, and it got mis-keyed into my schedule. I noticed it before the date came up, though, called in and talked to my TL and they got it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back