Archived Can I leave yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I put in my two weeks? Even though I haven't found another job, I have so much pressure from school and family needs that I don't want to unravel at work.

There is a voluntary termination form that should be available in clerical if you ever need to put in your two weeks. HR has them, and my store also keeps them in a file cabinet anyone can access. Fill out the form and give it to HR or the LOD.

How do I put in my two weeks? Even though I haven't found another job, I have so much pressure from school and family needs that I don't want to unravel at work.
If you are willing to work weekends at another job, why can't you just change your availability at Spot for the semester? Have you talked with them about doing this?
I don't want to work during the week at all.

I've put in my two weeks. I didn't really want to but I feel its best for me.

I'm not sure what the difference is between working at Spot on the weekends and working someplace else on the weekends, but you know what is best for you. Good luck!

I'm not sure what the difference is between working at Spot on the weekends and working someplace else on the weekends, but you know what is best for you. Good luck!
I actually did, and because there are a couple other people with schedules like that, and the fact that I came in with open availability and changed my schedule already... they wouldn't. I'm fine with their decision. The other job would've given me experience in the field I want to work in plus better pay. That is a pretty big difference. Don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back