I'm Lost! Can i set up eHR at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had orientation yesterday, and the paperwork says to either do it at the kiosk on break and such, or anytime at home.

She didn't tell us HOW to do it, just that after our first shift to find her at the end of it and she would get us set up. Which defeats the "do it at home anytime" thing....

I was able to create a pay&benefits account, but there is nothing to do for eHR - which leads me to believe there is a "secret chant" to log in.

I don't work until Monday - I obviously am curious before then! :D (and, I figure the sooner my direct deposit info is in there the sooner it might kick in? or is that a false hope?)

Thanks!!

I've actually read most of those (i'm a Mac) - but I was actually referring to the initial use. The paper called, "My Orientation Checklist", says:

"On your first day at Orientation you filled out..... There is additional personal information that you may fill out using the eHR kiosk available in the break room or from your home."

And under, "Wait until your second day"

"complete these actions during a scheduled break, before or after your shift, when directed by your leader, or anytime from your home."

BUT, I have nothing that tells me what the user name or PW will be/are in order to do it from home.

Does that then mean:

1) I need to do it with the HR lady at the store because she is the keeper of the login info

or

2) I could do it at home if I had the login

or

3) I shouldn't be so antsy and just wait until Monday

or

4) Despite the paper saying I can do it at home, I cannot really.

LIke I said, I was able to set up an account/login for the pay&benefits using the last 4 and my bd, and setting up a gazillion security questions (had to do that on the virtual schools Win7 box, but can log in and see it on my Mac/Safari). But the eHR link doesn't let you set up as a new user.

Your username is your TM number.
Your password you might have to get the first one from the red phone in the break room at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back