Can I take hangers?

I always took them when i would buy something before I worked for target and I bought something today and took the hanger without thinking about it. Is this a problem? I read that they get sent back and I just wasn’t thinking about it, I went through self check out so I just paid and put it in the bag. Can I get in trouble for taking it?

Solution
As long as you are paying for the item, its fine. If you were to take hangers that were to be sent back to the companies that would be an issue since target gets credits for returning those
I always took them when i would buy something before I worked for target and I bought something today and took the hanger without thinking about it. Is this a problem? I read that they get sent back and I just wasn’t thinking about it, I went through self check out so I just paid and put it in the bag. Can I get in trouble for taking it?
Probably not.

As long as you are paying for the item, its fine. If you were to take hangers that were to be sent back to the companies that would be an issue since target gets credits for returning those

Solution
Back