Archived Can I transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
Our primary cart attendant went to the flow team. I told our Guest Relations (our head LOD for the front end) I would like to take over his spot. It seems to have fallen on deaf ears because I have gone months without doing it and they hired a new guy to do his work. I am considering transferring to a new store to be one. I'm sick of standing in one place at the cash register and love moving around the store. Can I transfer? How do I go about doing it? I requested cart attendant months ago and haven't been scheduled as one for at least five months....

would you like to transfer to my store? we can't seem to keep cart attendants!

seriously though, talk to your etl-hr because you need to have their blessing to transfer. Makes it much easier! You also need to find a store that has a position open. Now might not be the best time to transfer because of seasonal hires.

would you like to transfer to my store? we can't seem to keep cart attendants!

seriously though, talk to your etl-hr because you need to have their blessing to transfer. Makes it much easier! You also need to find a store that has a position open. Now might not be the best time to transfer because of seasonal hires.

I thought of that, but also thought it might be a good time to do it considering all the seasonal help. It would be easier to find a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back