Archived Can stores shred unclaimed paystubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to pick mine up before I signed up for direct deposit. Took about a month (because I kept putting it off on setting it up lol). Not sure of any TM at my store who has had theirs mailed out or shredded.

One of our TMs had EIGHT MONTHS' worth of paystubs in our paycheck box. He told me he wanted to see if he could get to a year's worth.

She has been scheduled alot in the co lately. But, I will suggest it to her. She is a fan of yours, Annie. She loves your stuff.

at walmart is 100% paperless. Direct Deposit or a money card. Paystubs online only. We get paid bi weekly.

At my store, if you have direct deposit they still send out a pay stub. If you don't pick it up on pay day, they hold on to it for a week then shred them.

WE hold them for 3-days and then shred them! We mail out checks on Tuesdays after payday. If we mailed paystubs we'd spend $500 dollars in stamps each pay period

I can show you in best practice where it tells us to shred direct deposit stubs at four weeks. Really, I don't have time to track you down and if you didn't care about it before that much time has elapsed, just realize that I'm not your momma and you need to be more responsible. Either suppress the stub or pick up your dang piece of paper yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back