Can you be employed at 2 Targets at once ? (College for example)

As the title asks...

Can you be employed at 2 Targets at once? For example, my daughter works at our hometown Target, but would love to work at the Target in her college town.

But her college will close Thanksgiving-January and she’d like to come back to hometown Target to work seasonal.

Would this even work? Would “College Target” even hire her in September if she won’t be there to work the holidays? She’d be working at Hometown Target instead.

If so, is this a transfer situation? Or a quit/rehire situation.

She worked seasonal this past Christmas, was let go and rehired in March as “seasonal covid” and still has her original Team Member number. She had to do some on board training/ paperwork but not every thing.

Why the hell would she wanna do that? Also I don't think so because it would be extremely confusing to where to schedule her.

She can request a transfer. Its rather convoluted now. Buts its possible.

I don't know what the restrictions are now. But years ago, it was you couldn't work 2 different stores in the same week.

She can request a transfer. Its rather convoluted now. Buts its possible.

I don't know what the restrictions are now. But years ago, it was you couldn't work 2 different stores in the same week.

I would guess that would be excluded if another store requests support help?

This past October I worked 3 days at my store Then went cross town to another Target to help them with a market set for two days the same week.

We have had several TMS do this just request a transfer between stores. Just have to staffing to support it. Usually if your HR can talk you up then it will happen extremely easy

Back