Can you get a CA for anything?

Especially if they are trying to performance someone out.
^^^ This. The audit thing is something we're sometimes randomly told to do, but IMO FF TMs don't have time to be messing around with that.

However, if it's a TM that consistently has a very high INF, slow UPH, etc... it would absolutely be something our ETL and SD would tell us to have conversations about.

ASANTS, if I'm told to do so, I'll verbally remind you to do it and not document. The next talk is a documentation (unless it's like MONTHS down the line & INF/UPH is improved, it's easy to forget if you're in a rush) with a reminder that the next time is a CA and after that a Final.

I personally won't actively performance someone out if they're truly trying to improve. But, keep in mind, your TLs ass is on the line too.

Bottom line. The numbers matter and if you're not trying to actively improve numbers by asking for help, following best practices as much as possible, doing your part for the team... yes, you will be performanced out.

Do you know if they were picking SFS or OPU? Can Fulfillment Experts actually audit things now too? Last I knew, they couldn't.

Hopefully someone at corporate can correct me if I'm wrong, but auditing something from SFS won't make a difference for orders that day as they've already dropped in with that specific item. That item will also drop into the task list for auditing anyway so the first audit achieves nothing and wastes time when a second audit is going to be performed either way.

It might possibly make a difference for OPU, but I've never noticed it. When we tried to fix counts for consoles the day of, it never made a difference. I've heard there's something built in that prevents future orders depending on INFs and OHs anyway.

Last edited:
Do you know if they were picking SFS or OPU? Can Fulfillment Experts actually audit things now too? Last I knew, they couldn't.

Hopefully someone at corporate can correct me if I'm wrong, but auditing something from SFS won't make a difference for orders that day as they've already dropped in with that specific item. That item will also drop into the task list for auditing anyway so the first audit achieves nothing and wastes time when a second audit is going to be performed either way.

It might possibly make a difference for OPU, but I've never noticed it. When we tried to fix counts for consoles the day of, it never made a difference. I've heard there's something built in that prevents future orders depending on INFs and OHs anyway.

Some TM's seem to have the ability to audit and some don't have that function. I have no idea why. From what we've seen, it's random. For the TM's that can't do it I usually tell them to let me know (or another leader if I'm not there) and I'll audit it.

Auditing will not matter for SFS for that day because the orders have already dropped in, but it will make a difference for the next day since those orders will drop in before anything is fixed on the next day's daily audit. For OPU it will matter on future orders day of, but we can't audit that item while it's being picked or if it's also in a cart waiting to be picked either for OPU or SFS.

Basically, and correct me if I'm misunderstanding the OP, they want the TM to back out of their pick, go into MyDay and audit the Waco to reflect what is in there so that it doesn't hurt BRLA %. Which technically they shouldn't be doing, but most stores want TM's doing to make the numbers look better.

Back