Archived Can't make eHR account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, ya'll! I work in Softlines, and discovered on my first day that I need an eHR account to log into the myDevice and access my hours and what not. Unfortunately, during orientation I didn't hear anything about how to set one up, where to set one up, or anything like that.

I work today, and I don't want to waste any time piddling in the back and setting up said account and what not. Any ideas where to start? Or do I have to hunt down my TL? Thanks!

Go onto a computer in the office by the timeclock. you have to do this from the store. On the desktop hit the icon for eHR. If you look on the page it gives you an explanation what your temporary user name and password is.

User name is always your tm number
Password is like the last 4 of your social and a capital letter or two of your name. The instructions are definitely on the home page though.

Then before you fully log in it makes you enter a new password and the guidelines are typically at least 8 characters a number and a symbol from what I remember.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Go onto a computer in the office by the timeclock. you have to do this from the store. On the desktop hit the icon for eHR. If you look on the page it gives you an explanation what your temporary user name and password is.

User name is always your tm number
Password is like the last 4 of your social and a capital letter or two of your name. The instructions are definitely on the home page though.

Then before you fully log in it makes you enter a new password and the guidelines are typically at least 8 characters a number and a symbol from what I remember.

Good luck.

I guess they got rid of that on the last update. I was trying to help a new team member get their eHR set up so they could use the mydevice. Now all you get is a prompt to call in and get a password. And of course no one answers that number on the weekend.

I guess they got rid of that on the last update. I was trying to help a new team member get their eHR set up so they could use the mydevice. Now all you get is a prompt to call in and get a password. And of course no one answers that number on the weekend.

You don't get the automated service? I had a trainee recently who couldn't log into the MyDevice because his password wasn't set up, but eHR was being a pain in the ass, so we had to call CSC to reset his password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back