Archived Cards Against Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, a couple years too slow I think. Also weird how it took this long considering Target managed to get Exploding Kittens (both SFW and NSFW versions) in stores soon after the Kickstarter.
Explaining why I needed two copies of exploding kittens the nsfw box was fun...lol.
Now is it only a Target exclusive or do they sell it everywhere because props to Target if they do. Amazon was they only place you could get those or you could of course download them for free via pdf.
Our local comic book store carried so many expansion packs. I sent them so much business I should have gotten a Christmas bonus.

So I have an odd question. The expansion packs: nostalgia, geek, retail etc.. Does each pack have the same cards in them? Or are there different cards in each pack? Like if I bought 3 geek packs would they all have different cards?

So I have an odd question. The expansion packs: nostalgia, geek, retail etc.. Does each pack have the same cards in them? Or are there different cards in each pack? Like if I bought 3 geek packs would they all have different cards?

Don't know but I would buy a variation of stuff, keep your friends on their toes.. I just did one of all the expansion packs. Now to find my actual game, I moved and its still in a box.

Greetings all. I just go back from my store to discover that the booster packs had all gone on clearance. That $4 retail pack was reduced 50%. 2 dollars...10% team member discount, 5% red card, $1 instant rebate inside makes me a winner, winner, cheefken dinner.

Greetings all. I just go back from my store to discover that the booster packs had all gone on clearance. That $4 retail pack was reduced 50%.

Yep. I worked price accuracy today and was surprised to see them go clearance relatively quickly. Too bad my store's been sold out for a while. There's one lonely pack of cards left on the front end cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back