Archived Cards Against Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw those the other day and was confused. I've worked at two different retail jobs and we were told that we would never sell if because CAH doesn't sell to big retail stores, only to small independent places. What changed?

Ok never heard of this. Just googled it and frankly I don't get it. To each his own I guess.

This would have been great at the height of it's popularity. But I feel like most people already own a basic set of these.

Also, remember that one black friday sale where they sold bullshit? Yeah, I bought that.

Great news, a couple years too slow I think. Also weird how it took this long considering Target managed to get Exploding Kittens (both SFW and NSFW versions) in stores soon after the Kickstarter.

We got these CAH expansion packs in today :D

Edit: that looked better on my phone: 90's nostalgia pack, Geek Pack, Retail pack, fantasy pack, and Broken image pack.

Attachments

• 16 - 1.jpg
    16 - 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 106
I found a bunch of expansion packs with the toy backstock today. When I opened it up and scanned it I thought for sure it would come up not on file.

Seems kind of ridiculous that they get backstocked in TOY2 along with all the actual toys... MM2 would probably have been a better fit.

Now is it only a Target exclusive or do they sell it everywhere because props to Target if they do. Amazon was they only place you could get those or you could of course download them for free via pdf.

Now is it only a Target exclusive or do they sell it everywhere because props to Target if they do. Amazon was they only place you could get those or you could of course download them for free via pdf.
I want to say I saw that they were also sold at Walmart. I'm not sure where they go though? Will it be vendor? It doesn't have a location, nor does it have a future pog

I want to say I saw that they were also sold at Walmart. I'm not sure where they go though? Will it be vendor? It doesn't have a location, nor does it have a future pog
Fillgroup is TOY2 so that's where we backstocked them.

I mean everything has a fill group whether it's vendor or not. Unless we just don't sell it.
True (though I have seen some items with N/A fillgroup), but for now it's a good answer to the "where do they go" question.

I found ours with flow backstock, in small cases of 6, with no pick labels. Probably came in repacks.

So, I just bought the retail product expansion in the chrome pack with the $1 instant rebate inside...

IT IS A LITERAL $1 BILL INSIDE!
So.... Someone can just rip open every evenlope, steal the dollar bills and leave?

Some soccer mom will scream about how satanic Target must be for selling the cards, and will get an LOD to give her 40 apology coupons for the inconvenience.

Too much effort for $1 bills.
You'd think someone would catch on before they got too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back