Archived cart attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I am a cart attendant and wants to be cross trained is it possible to be cart attendant and flow team member or planogram and do both but not at the same time of course please and thanks new member

Welcome to The Break Room.

How long have you been a CA?

I know we used the CA on the plano team a few times for heavy lifting stuff and then when we needed other work.
You can volunteer every chance you get, that always helps.

I have been a CA for about a month but I have been one since high school I like it a lot but would like to cross train

You'll probably have to be CA for a little long before you can cross train into other departments.
You have to prove yourself in your own department.
Show them you are a badass CA, then start pushing for other training.
Give it a couple more months.

flow would be your easier bet. Do flow for something like 4-10 (6-10) depending and when you open and then do carts. I have seen that a lot. Like Commie said though, you will have to prove yourself for a little while longer though.

I was was hired as cashier then cross trained everywhere on the Front End (Cashier/SD/CA/FA). Then at my end of my tenure it was FA constantly because of turnover and TMs refusing to be trained back there (classic blackhole scenerio). Then I moved to Salesfloor.

I would go for Flow (assuming your store isn't an overnight process).

A TM at my store works Flow 6-11 and CA 11-2:30

You will probably need to wait until your 90 days are up, but it can't hurt to start mentioning it now.

Your definitely need finish your 90days first,But remember once you get in the front lanes there going to be in your ear about Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back