Cart completion time

How long to actually complete a GM cart. TL says 1 min per box, ETL says target policy is 2 min per box, and stocking time on Greenfield is different. Which time should TM follow?

It use to be 30 sec per box and then 1 min per box . If you do a cart shouldn’t take more than 10-15 min .
Stocking time for what ? For the whole truck or priories ?

How long to actually complete a GM cart. TL says 1 min per box, ETL says target policy is 2 min per box, and stocking time on Greenfield is different. Which time should TM follow?
It’s difficult to say how long a cart will take, because it depends on the contents of the boxes. Between the TL and ETL’s standards, I’d follow the ETL‘s direction if possible. The ETL can cause you a lot more trouble than the TL can, and the TL won’t be upset that you are completing tasks faster than expected. I don’t know what the Greenfield times are, but if you follow your ETL’s direction you should be ok. Hopefully, anyway. Good luck.

It’s difficult to say how long a cart will take, because it depends on the contents of the boxes. Between the TL and ETL’s standards, I’d follow the ETL‘s direction if possible. The ETL can cause you a lot more trouble than the TL can, and the TL won’t be upset that you are completing tasks faster than expected. I don’t know what the Greenfield times are, but if you follow your ETL’s direction you should be ok. Hopefully, anyway. Good luck.
Maybe I had high expectations, but carts aren’t so hard . Most of the stuff in a cart would be already open stock . Even if it’s an otc cart it’s still pretty easy .

The mass information on this subject is laughable.

In a related matter my TL said I should be able pull, push, and backstock 40 DCPI an hour.

That totally ignores casestock and a single DCPI could have 20+ eaches and having to use the Wave and/or huge ladder.

Back