Cart completion time

How long to actually complete a GM cart. TL says 1 min per box, ETL says target policy is 2 min per box, and stocking time on Greenfield is different. Which time should TM follow?

How long to actually complete a GM cart. TL says 1 min per box, ETL says target policy is 2 min per box, and stocking time on Greenfield is different. Which time should TM follow?
It’s difficult to say how long a cart will take, because it depends on the contents of the boxes. Between the TL and ETL’s standards, I’d follow the ETL‘s direction if possible. The ETL can cause you a lot more trouble than the TL can, and the TL won’t be upset that you are completing tasks faster than expected. I don’t know what the Greenfield times are, but if you follow your ETL’s direction you should be ok. Hopefully, anyway. Good luck.

It use to be 30 sec per box and then 1 min per box . If you do a cart shouldn’t take more than 10-15 min .
Stocking time for what ? For the whole truck or priories ?

It’s difficult to say how long a cart will take, because it depends on the contents of the boxes. Between the TL and ETL’s standards, I’d follow the ETL‘s direction if possible. The ETL can cause you a lot more trouble than the TL can, and the TL won’t be upset that you are completing tasks faster than expected. I don’t know what the Greenfield times are, but if you follow your ETL’s direction you should be ok. Hopefully, anyway. Good luck.
Maybe I had high expectations, but carts aren’t so hard . Most of the stuff in a cart would be already open stock . Even if it’s an otc cart it’s still pretty easy .

The mass information on this subject is laughable.

In a related matter my TL said I should be able pull, push, and backstock 40 DCPI an hour.

That totally ignores casestock and a single DCPI could have 20+ eaches and having to use the Wave and/or huge ladder.

Back