Archived Cartwheel perks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed today I had the "end of the rainbow" badge on cartwheel. I haven't spent *that* much on it, so...is this something given to everyone to prepare for perks?

I have Perks on my Cartwheel app even though I'm not in a test market. I was on vacation in Vegas and I stopped by Colorado to visit a friend. That's when I first noticed my Cartwheel app updated to have Perks. Is the plan to eventually roll out Perks nationwide?

I have Perks on my Cartwheel app even though I'm not in a test market. I was on vacation in Vegas and I stopped by Colorado to visit a friend. That's when I first noticed my Cartwheel app updated to have Perks. Is the plan to eventually roll out Perks nationwide?
Yes. Apparently all you have to do if go to a test market and it will stay on the app even when you leave.

Yes. Apparently all you have to do if go to a test market and it will stay on the app even when you leave.
I figured. I've had guests tell me they spoof their location in order to get Perks on their app. Sad. I still don't know if my store is accepting Perks or not. I'm going to ask my GSTL.

I figured. I've had guests tell me they spoof their location in order to get Perks on their app. Sad. I still don't know if my store is accepting Perks or not. I'm going to ask my GSTL.
Please let us know as I'm not in a test market and would like to know what to do if a guest has it

Yes but I hear a big issue is guests will screenshot their free offers and use them again and again so make sure it's not a screenshot

Target will have to do what Dunkin' Donuts does: once you pull up an offer on their app you have fifteen minutes to have the code scanned to redeem the offer. After that the barcode is no good.

Target will have to do what Dunkin' Donuts does: once you pull up an offer on their app you have fifteen minutes to have the code scanned to redeem the offer. After that the barcode is no good.
It doesn't even have to be that complicated-- just make the barcodes one time use.

Yes but I hear a big issue is guests will screenshot their free offers and use them again and again so make sure it's not a screenshot
I had a guest try to use multiple screenshots of Perks to get free candy bars. I always touch their screen to see if it's a screenshot or not. My GSTL told me we're not accepting Perks since we're not in the test market.

We just got a redwire about this kind of thing..

Of course! I had mentioned it to my team in January. So, only three months later it went up on RedWire. Brilliant. Target did not lose any money on that.

Since the DM has it on their phone and I am not in a Perks area (close but not officially there), and they are using it, I am fine with anyone using it.

I have it on my Cartwheel app. Since it auto-installed one day (no idea why), I have earned no less than 12 Perks. :) I like the water bottles, the sunglasses and the detergent. After reading here that I can get a big box of k-cups with the coffee perk, I am using that one next.

Sorry for the long run-on sentences and lousy grammer.

What the sweet hell is up with the perks?

Anyone see this:

Instead of a free $20 cd/movie/book you now just get $10 off.

Target realize its losing money?

I'm not liking the $10 off either. I'm going to start using what I have saved before it all gets that way. I think that I have 6 or 7 to use.

I was visiting my mom in Oceanside, CA and got a message that my Cartwheel app had an update (I'm really good at keeping things up to date) so I did it without thinking. Flash forward and when I return to Las Vegas, I continued to use it, not thinking twice about it.

That's until I was at a Target checking out and the cashier asked if I live in Texas. Such an odd question but I told her no and asked why she thought that. She was the one that filled me in that it's a test market thing and she only knew of people in Texas getting it. Seems like a cool program and while I haven't actually spent enough to get a reward yet, now that I'm working at Target, I'm sure that will change lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back