Archived Cash office problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetargetman

I am a Guest once again!
Hey everyone, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else who does Cash office is having a similar glitch. Ok so two days ago I tried logging into CP4000 but I got an error message that read administrative lock out or something like that, I discovered that although I made sure when opening the sales date that I was set to US currency but the system decided to go to Canadian money. After a VERY frustrating nearly 45 minute phone call with the "help" desk we got the problem fixed. Is anyone else finding thus problem in their store's cash office?​

Several years ago our system locked out U.S. currency & the 'fix' was going to involve a system reload so I was advised to do a manual count that day.
Fortunately, I'd made a folder with all the necessary forms & typed out instructions a while back but damn, that ate up a good deal of my morning.
At least the counter was working.

yea the woman on the phone wanted me to wait 24 hours at most for the problem to be resolved. I was very polite and professional with her but I said "I understand you are only doing your job but the possibility of waiting 24 hours is NOT acceptable" she put me on with her supervisor and he fixed it in like 2 minutes. :p

At the time ours occurred, we still had CSA auditors stateside so I was on the phone with them for quite a while before having to do the inevitable.
Over the course of the yrs I only had to do manual count three times :\

The of us do the CO, it's happened to two of them and not me (thank goodness). The first time it took forever for someone to fix it over the phone, the times after that it was just a few minutes. It hasn't happened in a very long time now, six months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back