Cat and Jack returns

Where does it say this exactly...that we can on the spot show the guest?

it might say it on the wall at GS

• Target Owned Brand items: If you’re not satisfied with any Target Owned Brand item, return it within one year with a receipt for an exchange or a refund.

Also, they should change the DPCI at least once a quarter to make that year more accurate
That's what they do for Christmas lights.
Had a lady try to return several boxes of lights but they weren't coming up on her receipt.
They LOOKED like what we had on the floor but I compared the DPCI & saw the previous year on the box in fine print.
I pointed it out to her & she said "Oh! husband must've given me the *wrong* ones to return!"
:rolleyes:

They should automatically prevent ID returns from working on any brand item that is more than 1 year old. Also, they should change the DPCI at least once a quarter to make that year more accurate
If the item is more than a year or almost a year and guest has no receipt, ID return probably won’t work because most items most likely will no longer be in the system. I’ve had guests try ID return with cat & jack and mist couldn’t be refunded because they are no longer in our system.

Back