Archived Cat and jack shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently some kids shoes are hardlocked. I can' find any info on this. Has anyone seen any info about them?
Saw some pulled by softlines yesterday as they scanned as recalled but reciever who deals with recalls had no info so they were all in a cart in back.

We pulled a bunch of kid's shoes and some women's rainboots the other day.

Yea, I had to pull 3 different styles off the floor a week ago (they were all rubber too). I looked at one on the target site and the complaints tell me that the sizes were mislabeled. One size doesn't exist and one size is labeled as something it's not or something...

Wonder if the same factory made the hunter boots

I'm sitting on a shopping cart and a shelf full of boots and shoes that were recalled. There is no information about them other than to pull and hold. They will probably sit there for a while until they send final disposition.

I'm sitting on a shopping cart and a shelf full of boots and shoes that were recalled. There is no information about them other than to pull and hold. They will probably sit there for a while until they send final disposition.
Where do you find the information about what to do with them? My store wasn’t sure if we should process them and send them to receiving or just hold them and wait

What was sad about this shoes recall I saw the Xhil white and black plastic slides in the recall cart. The day before I kid you not I shipped at least a dozen pairs of them out.. Oh well.

Where do you find the information about what to do with them? My store wasn’t sure if we should process them and send them to receiving or just hold them and wait
At my store only two of the different shoe recalls dropped an MIR and those were just to hold until further info was given, the other ones just got brought back. If you go on workbench there is a link for Recalls in the left column, that pulls up a page with a link on the right that pulls up an excel spreadsheet with all the different recalls and their statuses.

As of right now all the shoes just have a Pull and Hold designation in my store, which is probably the same across the company. There is no telling how long this will last. I've had stuff that has been Pull and Hold for over 2 months now.

But this is a case of ASANTS with how to deal with the recalls while waiting for more info to be sent. At my store all recalls get brought back to me in receiving and I deal with them from there. So I would check with your receiver to see what they would prefer.

At my store only two of the different shoe recalls dropped an MIR and those were just to hold until further info was given, the other ones just got brought back. If you go on workbench there is a link for Recalls in the left column, that pulls up a page with a link on the right that pulls up an excel spreadsheet with all the different recalls and their statuses.

As of right now all the shoes just have a Pull and Hold designation in my store, which is probably the same across the company. There is no telling how long this will last. I've had stuff that has been Pull and Hold for over 2 months now.

But this is a case of ASANTS with how to deal with the recalls while waiting for more info to be sent. At my store all recalls get brought back to me in receiving and I deal with them from there. So I would check with your receiver to see what they would prefer.
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Allright now. I have 8 mirs for the shoes. When I came in this morning there was even more just different styles on my desk.

Your reverse logistics supposed to have them. They are the ones getting the final disposition for that qa so far still a hold. You can check it by going into workbench, reverse logistics, mir forecast and everything that has a ✅ means it’s a qa ( recall mir) next to it would say hold of return or destroy.

Wtf. That’s insane , just pray that those recalls are destroyed and you can adjust the quantity when you get the batch in the gun. If not that’s a shit load of money he just threw away

Even defecting out creates shortage in margins. I can’t believe someone would just go ahead for that. I wonder how much money you guys lose in defecting out. Hopefully you would have salvage them instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back