Cell phone usage - parking lot

Of course the policy is don't use your phone except on break. If there's something urgent you need to respond to, let the TL know and they will let you excuse yourself, unless they're heartless.

Each store is different. Our store lets us use our phones to help us work but like. They really DGAF. I've texted and read thru emails while on the floor.

If you're outside for work reasons like DU you MUST wear a high visibility vest and IIRC you're not supposed to be on your phone or myDevice while you're walking or crossing the street.

Wait that makes no sense. A hoodie seems like it would more likely get caught on the baler if it's hanging down.
how tf are you closing the baler in a way your hood gets caught??

Each store is different. Our store lets us use our phones to help us work but like. They really DGAF. I've texted and read thru emails while on the floor.

If you're outside for work reasons like DU you MUST wear a high visibility vest and IIRC you're not supposed to be on your phone or myDevice while you're walking or crossing the street.

how tf are you closing the baler in a way your hood gets caught??
I don't know, but I heard hoodies were originally banned because someone got caught in the baler. So now they're allowed, but you can't have the hood up? That doesn't sound right.

What is targets cell phone policy, specifically pertaining to outside of the building/warehouse?
The policy is that Target encourages but doesn’t require you to use your own personal device as you work because they understand that one may be more comfortable using often faster and more familiar phones.

Back